Tom's Unit Factory

I especially like the belly-landing of the Praetorian. Tom2050, it is great that you are making units again! :thumbsup:

Oooh thanks for another great unit!

Yea, it all comes back slowly :) There is a ton of amazon units I could convert pretty easy, if there is interest I could knock some out. A vampire civ, interesting, Every unit would have enslave!

Exactly, lots of enslaved units!

I love the combat moves of the units you make! Good to see you back again :goodjob:

There is a ton of amazon units I could convert pretty easy, if there is interest I could knock some out.
Absolutely, the lovelier half of humanity has always been way underrepresented in Civ!

The Griffin looks very nice, too. :) It´s too bad, that in the moment I don´t create a Civ 3 fantasy scenario.

The Griffin looks very ferocious! Thanks for another great unit!

Re amazons, any chance of some clothed female units? I'm trying to add female versions of most units to the human, elvish and vampire civs in my fantasy mod for a bit of variation. While there are some great female units already I still have some gaps. No worries if this isn't on the cards.

Hi Tom, I'm assembling graphics for units for the Kardashev 3 mod, and right now, I'm a bit lacking in the defense satellite department.

If you have time, could you create an attack animation for your Satellite unit? Ideally several different versions, such as shooting a laser, projectile, missile, etc. but one is sufficient.

Top Bottom