Tom's Unit Factory

Hello everyone,
I'm getting close to putting out an updated conquests might and magic 3 mod... It is based around more normal rules, which I think improves the enjoyment of the game. But I don't think it will take me more than a few more weeks to finish it.

Once that is done, I do have about 70 or so fantasy units that I did, but had never released, and I converted a couple more. Just need to finish adding sounds to some of them. Some are the same units, just with upgraded versions, etc. I think you all will like them, so I'll make sure to post them soon.
can't wait:)

I'm not going to try wine again. Just too buggy. I think I'll try a windows virtual machine first and if that doesn't work a full linux-windows duel boot.

I keep having trouble getting the USB drivers working properly though with both options which is annoying for modding since all my files are on an external hard drive. Should be able to play Tom's mod though! :D

Thanks Tom. I've tried Windows virtual machines with VirtualBox and Gnome Boxes but both have had problems. I've recently used VMWare to set up a linux virtual machine at work and it works very well. I might try VMWare for a Windows virtual machine at home. That would be easier than a full duel boot and also I've had a lot of problems getting certain drivers to work with fresh windows installs anyway on this computer.

Hello all :) Great to see everyone again! Just like the old days.
Those days might be old, but the night is still young.
tom2050 said:
You know, I used a free version of virtual machine VMWare Workstation 12 to play Diablo 2 some time ago, and it worked pretty good, was pretty easy. It appears there is one for Linux, not sure if you tried that, but maybe that will work? https://pubs.vmware.com/player-12-linux/index.jsp
Here was free download link I found: https://my.vmware.com/web/vmware/free#desktop_end_user_computing/vmware_workstation_player/12_0
After the upcomng exams I must explore this possibility.

Hopefully upcoming one day in the future... if you can guess what game this is from

Attachments

• Marine.jpg
    Marine.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 245
Well it looks like DOOMguy...

Hey tom do you take requests

Here is your spaceship, I made it in a few minutes.. it is a placeholder, learn how to do them, and you can at least start on your mod and put some work into yourself. If you have specific questions on how to get something done, look for answers first. Every question and answer has probably already been posted to the site already. The search box will help you greatly. That is all I can do for you!

Attachments

• Unit.rar
    5.6 KB · Views: 208
Here is your spaceship, I made it in a few minutes.. it is a placeholder, learn how to do them, and you can at least start on your mod and put some work into yourself. If you have specific questions on how to get something done, look for answers first. Every question and answer has probably already been posted to the site already. The search box will help you greatly. That is all I can do for you!
I want to see the photo of the space ship also does it attack

Top Bottom