• 16-20

Votes: 719 20.3%
  • 21-30

Votes: 1,192 33.7%
  • 31-40

Votes: 739 20.9%
  • 41+

Votes: 424 12.0%
  • been playng so long that I've lost track of my age!!

Votes: 66 1.9%

• Total voters
who knows, by the time i'm 54, some biological engineer could've invented some sort of brain-exchanger, and a 2-year-old could be playing civ3. but by the time i'm 54, there will probably be a civ18 or something close to it!

Originally posted by Yoda Power
Im moving from the second to the third option today..

:lol: This thread has been here too long.

I too will have to switch from 11-15 to 16-20 in...320 days.

Third Option...

Originally posted by Padma
So did you vote your son's age, or your age? ;)

Since civ playing (JOMT syndrome...) leads to a dramatical contraction of time in the frame of reference of the civ player, jvanark could just wait some short while until it won't be necassary to make a decision which poll option to check...
:D;)

Anyways, welcome to CFC, jvanark
[party]

Originally posted by hbdragon88

:lol: This thread has been here too long.

I too will have to switch from 11-15 to 16-20 in...320 days.

I know! It has been far too long. I'm going to have to change into the 16 year old bracket in april! :p

I voted 16-20 when I was 15 cuz I knew that would happen ;)

I'm new please don't throw things at me.

I am 29 and been playing Crack since the first edition back in 95 I think.

Cool place you all have going here

Can't believe this is the 11th straight year I've played one version of Civilization or another- I still remember the very first game I played after buying the original Civ back in the fall of '93 as a fifth grader...22 years old now and no signs of slowing down. I guess there really is no such thing as life after Civ...

I look forward to be playing CIV-10 in Virtual Reality when I get old :)

I got hooked on civ 2 when i was 8 then civ1 then civ3 at the tender age of 13

I completely missed the original Civ (probably didn't have a computer), My parents computer was a peice of crap, and wouldn't play Civ2, I did play Civ2 a bit on my computer , the Civ3 came out. I would have thought that the average age group that plays Civ would be 13-20ish, but I was completely wrong it turns out. I certainly don't know any adults that play Civ, but one can never know, can he?

Top Bottom