Topics for discussion

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
Our new government needs to be a bit more active now, and start discussing some soon-to-be urgent topics. There are at least two good city sites which have been explored, so exact placement needs to be talked about. Also we need some discussion on what to build next, and disposition of the warrior to be produced in Shelbyville next turn.

Also I have some possible events coming up which would mean I need to pass on the turnplayer responsibility to someone for a while.

We can keep going with the CxxC for now, although I think we should be a bit more lax with it after our first ring, corruption will not be fun.

I say we keep Springfield growing, and start popping settlers after it reaches size 5 to grab some key areas, then let Shelbyville become the settler factory. The larger our capital is, the better off we will be in the long run IMHO.

Assuming I am right about the shore to our N, I say we start building N and E.

If we can confirm that there's nobody else on the West side of the island/continent, we can expand East and set up a token guard on the West side, trying to grab as much land as we can.

Top Bottom