TOS: WWII In the Pacific Variant-Needs 1

GPS

Well Spartaca will be a little leaner his next turn....

IJN Losses
CV Akagi
CA Maya
DD Matsuki
IJN DD
Trans

Lots of IJN DDs around Wake. One got a little too close to the Arty!! Then US Subs had a Jap TF complete with a CA, DD, and Trans fall right into their laps!
There won't be any landings against the Marines on Wake!!

The Akagi fell victim to US Air Attacks!

Hei!
Sully

Damn! 2 carriers and my mini-task force. Just a minor setback. At the rate we are going, neither one of us will have anything left soon.

Yes -- I guess I am the one holding it up. Sorry -- I got the email that said US Turn and I saw Sully's GPS but it didn't click in my head that I was next. Maybe putting "GPS to _____" or something might help. I've had trouble keeping the order in all my games straight sometimes.

I'll play the turn tonight and send it on.

I took out Japan's 9th infantry north of Mandalay but at a great cost. The evil Japs have large forces poised to strike Kunming in the south, Chunking in the east, and Taiyuan in the north. There is sure to be massive bloodshed.

Eric. Question for you, AA Cruisers don't have the ability to see subs right? Also in another game of TOS I'm playing, I had a MGL generated. Airlifted him to Tokoyo to rush the Small Wonder, Battlefield Medicine. There isn't the option to rush it? The option to Build Army button is present but not the Hurry Button? Thanks!
Sully

Randy, if you're checking the thread...if you can get the turn to me today that will be great. I will be gone Friday and Saturday and won't have internet access until I get back on Sunday.

Guys, I will be offline until Sunday. Since the current turn hasn't got to me...Expect to forward the turn sometime late Monday or mid-day Tuesday. Happy Independence Day to those that celebrate or care about it!

Sully

GPS to USA

Myitkyina was captured, eliminating the Commonwealth presense in Indo-China. Just a few wounded straglers wandering around lost in the jungle. Kunming was taken in a two pronged attack, from the east but also from the West using the new bridge over the river Kwai opened up by the capture of Myitkyina. 3 Japanese infantry died valiently. Chungking was also captured after extensive bombing. The Chinese are on the run.

Dongola was taken from the Dutch as well as SanKoelirang which was undefended. Somebody's sub was sunk near Koepang. A Commonwealth transport and cruiser were sunk near Port Moresby. Ketapang, Kudat and Palembang were bombarded a bit for target practice.

Meanwhile, Japanese carriers undertook extensive attacks on the USA mainland, destroying roads and reducing cities and sinking the CV Hornet. Hope it was loaded!

Japanese troops are taking a well deserved rest.

aksully said:
Eric. Question for you, AA Cruisers don't have the ability to see subs right? Also in another game of TOS I'm playing, I had a MGL generated. Airlifted him to Tokoyo to rush the Small Wonder, Battlefield Medicine. There isn't the option to rush it? The option to Build Army button is present but not the Hurry Button? Thanks!
Sully

Randy, if you're checking the thread...if you can get the turn to me today that will be great. I will be gone Friday and Saturday and won't have internet access until I get back on Sunday.

No CLAAs can't see subs. Leaders can only build armies.

The Government of the United States would like to pass along our best wishes to the number of Japanese sailors that will have the honor of joining their beloved ancestors!

NE and East of Pearl Harbor (within range of the US Coast);
CV's Kaga and Soryu, BB Kirishima, DD Tanakaze, and IJN DD..Sunk

South of Wake Island
CA Furutako, 6 DD's, and a Transport...Sunk

East of Wake Island
2 DD's damaged

GPS to CW

Sully

The Japs have laid waste to the Chinese. The capital, Chunking is lost and a stack of NI and tanks bears down on Tiayuan. Only a few turns remain before the Chinese leadership loses their heads. Even China's brave Guerilla forces are unable to put a dent in the dark forces of evil invading our beatiful lands.

Top Bottom