[BTS] Tough emperor map - advice?

psifaktor7

Chieftain
Got this tough-for-me fractal map, tried to rush justin and after seeing his territory, I just don't think I can make it with my resources. I have 6 chariots and I don't know how to proceed to win the game. Any immortal/deity players to help? What do you do now? It's 800BC, did I do something wrong earlier? It shouldn't be too late to correct.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 111mao1 BC-4000.CivBeyondSwordSave
    187.2 KB · Views: 48
  • AutoSave_BC-0800.CivBeyondSwordSave
    260.9 KB · Views: 29
Definitely tough if you decide to rush him with chariots. And not really necessary. You could easily get about 5 coastal cities if you squeeze them a bit tighter together. This gives you some overlap, thus the opportunity to share some of the food resources. Chop/whip the Great Lighthouse in your capital, settle the island, and your economy will be flourishing. This should be viable to achieve on Emperor.

If you really want to rush Justinian, set up 3 cities (preferably including some northern gold), beeline Horseback Riding and attack Justinian with those.

[Edit] Maybe consider changing your avatar, at first I thought @Lain posted another map:lol: [/Edit]

Top Bottom