Tourist attractions

JustATourist

Lost in Translation
Set: FieldLab variations​

Requested for the Planetfall mod: This are different variations of a field laboratory originally designed by Woodelf (not included). My variations are redone from scratch (so I have to credit Woodelf only for the idea) and they are low-poly (from 222 to 398 polygones), designed for use in a city set in the Planetfall mod. (That's why they all look alike.) But perhaps they are usefull for any other SciFi mod.

Download

Screenshot:
Spoiler :

SciFi laboratory​

A simple laboratory in SciFi look. It is more or less low-ploy (550 polygones), that's why the texture looks a bit edged. (I am only half satisfied myself, but I didn't want to use more polygones.)

Download

Screenshot:
Spoiler :

Modern Barracks​

Plain, simple modern barracks, noting special (480 polygones).

Download

Screenshot:
Spoiler :

SciFi Barracks​

Barracks in SciFi look (357 polygones).

Download

Screenshot:
Spoiler :

PsyGate​

Requested for the Planetfall mod: If you have played Alpha Centauri perhaps you remember the PsyGate, you need for achieving Ascension Victory. This are four versions of a PsyGate, I gave a try.

Download

Screenshot:
Spoiler :

Living Refinery (3 buildings)​

Requested for the Planetfall mod: Three simple buildings from Alpha Centauris movie "The Living Refinery", one of them is animated (the first one in the screenshot).

Download

Screenshot:
Spoiler :

The Residence​

The Residence, inspired by a SciFi setting. It's designed to hover over a city for example holding the seat of goverment. The building is animated (rotating).

Download

Screenshot:
Spoiler :

Fort Knox (US Bullion Depository / Modular wonder)​

This modular mod does add the wonder "Fort Knox" into the game, complete with own wonder movie. Civilopedia texts are in english and german language only.

Download

Screenshot:
Spoiler :

If you like to use the buildings in a released mod, please give proper credits. Also I'd appreciate, if you give me a short feedback, where it will be used.

Very nice. If I can find a way to work them into the sci-fi mod I am making, I will.

Awesome!

That black-textured version of the Psi Gate also looks like it could be used for a fantasy mod. You know, some dark mages gathering together to cast some powerful spell.

Thanks for the comments. :) Thats very encouraging for me, to continue my work.

@Maniac: You are right, haven't thought about this myself, but I can allmost see the dark magic flowing in the air. :)

Fort Knox (US Bullion Depository / Modular wonder)​

This modular mod does add the wonder "Fort Knox" into the game, complete with own wonder movie. Civilopedia texts are in english and german language only.

Download

Screenshot:
Spoiler :

Fort Knox is going into the MechaMod now. Beautiful work, JustATourist :goodjob:.

Living Refinery (3 buildings)​

Requested for the Planetfall mod: Three simple buildings from Alpha Centauris movie "The Living Refinery", one of them is animated (the first one in the screenshot).

Download

Screenshot:
Spoiler :

The Residence​

The Residence, inspired by a SciFi setting. It's designed to hover over a city for example holding the seat of goverment. The building is animated (rotating).

Download

Screenshot:
Spoiler :

I am only half sattisfied with it, but someone encouraged me, to let the weird images out of my head. ;)

Top Bottom