1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

TSL Earth Remastered 2.2.4

Supports Gathering Storm + Rise and Fall. Includes 5 TSL Earth maps with YNAMP features

1. The Economy

The Economy Chieftain

Thanks for this map and thanks for all the updates! You're doing great work, this is my favourite map.

2. phoenix-v

phoenix-v Chieftain

Any chance to see a last version this mod whith river flooding (from 7 april) on this site?

3. totalslacker

totalslacker Chieftain

4. totalslacker

totalslacker Chieftain

I had to use YnAMP as a dependency to get the river flooding working properly, so you will need to download and enable it to use this mod from now on. Apologies if this causes issues for anyone. Please report any incorrect or missing start positions, any issues with the real city names feature, or any of the set up menu options.

EDIT: Also the worldbuilder map files are no longer included, but you can still edit the maps by creating a new map in the worldbuilder and choosing any of the included maps as the starting script.

With the new update worldbuilder maps can be played directly by enabling them in the mod menu. You can also use YnAMP to export edited maps to the lua log from the in-game menu. Copy this output to the map scripts which are now LUA files. Replace the MapToConvert data with your exported map data, in the same format.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  5. LordChamp

LordChamp Chieftain

When I copy it to Mods folder it's disable. How to enable this maps?

6. totalslacker

totalslacker Chieftain

You need to download and enable this mod, Yet Not Another Maps Pack. I had to make it a required dependency in order for river flooding to work on these maps.

7. Barak

Barak Emperor

Have you updated the Steam Version to 1.8 as well?

8. totalslacker

totalslacker Chieftain

Yep same version. I always update Steam first and more frequently. I only post on here when I've done a substantial update and feel confident that it's been tested enough.

9. Barak

Barak Emperor

Thanks!

10. bwoww78

bwoww78 Warlord

without being able to preview start locations for maps via worldbuilder anymore, can you help advise how/which city states have start locations on each map? for example, how many possible TSL city states are there on the tiny? cordiform? and remastered maps?

One other follow-up: is the lua script smart enough to insert TSL city states when a co-located civ is not present? for example, if the Aztec civ was not selected, would the map place TSL Mexico City city state instead?

Many many thanks!

11. phoenix-v

phoenix-v Chieftain

Thank you!

All disasters work fine for me. And river floodings to! :) But I still dont see snow storms on Siberia on Cordiform map. Maby it is becouse I just join Classical Era and snow storms will come later?

12. phoenix-v

phoenix-v Chieftain

And how about place Gobustan and 1-2 Volcans near Erevan and Georgia? In the Caucasus, there Kazbek and Elbrus.

13. sadco9

sadco9 Chieftain

Hi.
    My verdion of game - 1.0.0.290 + GS with all other dlc
    The last version of map by 11/04 dosn't work. The game to see this map in directory "additional content" but don't want swch on this map.
    One of previos version of this map which i download om march 2019 - workable.

Последняя версия мода от 11.04, не работает, игра видит мод в разделе "дополнительный контент" но не хочет его включать.
    При этом, одна из более поздних версий работает нормально.

14. phoenix-v

phoenix-v Chieftain

Just read and try this:

15. totalslacker

totalslacker Chieftain

Good idea, I am implementing it now.

I'll add other suggestions to the map as well.

phoenix-v likes this.
  16. phoenix-v

phoenix-v Chieftain

Sometimes I and AI can found cities at a distance of 1 title from another city. For example, I founded the city on the Cyprus, on the nearest title to Asia and distance between my city and Jerusalem 1 title.

Cupe founded cities at each island at Caribean sea. Distance between they 1 title too.

This is not problem for my. But I had to say.

17. bwoww78

bwoww78 Warlord

FWIW I think on all maps (Remastered, Cordiform & Tiny Earth) I'm a fan of playing with as many city states as possible to flesh out the map beyond the TSL civs that I've selected. To that end, it would be worthwhile to know how many possible city states there are for each size map. This way (since there is no good way to pre-select which city states are chosen by the create game scripts) if your lua map plans work out (and the YNAMP options re random city states are selected appropriately), then one would know the right max number of city states to select in game setup to fill out the map. Does that make sense?

18. totalslacker

totalslacker Chieftain

totalslacker updated TSL Earth Remastered with a new update entry:

TSL Earth Update + Dynamic City-State Spawns

Read the rest of this update entry...

19. totalslacker

totalslacker Chieftain

@Pheonix-v Yes I think that's the case with island cities. it could be a consequence of my reducing the minimum city distance, which can be changed in the Rules.sql file

@bwoww78 If you want as many city-states as possible just set the slider to max and the game will automatically choose the correct number, depending on the number of players you chose. That will place as many as it can on the map, you shouldn't have to calculate anything

20. totalslacker

totalslacker Chieftain

totalslacker updated TSL Earth Remastered with a new update entry:

YNAMP Compatibility Update

Read the rest of this update entry...