Turn 101 - 150

I have cut the road. 1 turn slower advancement for the Spaniards means +3 units for us in time in Hansa. Plus the chariot itself. Plus I will need the chariot for something else - to make sure we have city walls around Hansa when the zulus come.

Ok, I am intrigued - how will you use chariot to make sure walls are built in time? More road pillaging?

No, will use it as second guard to cover our 3 chopping workers north of Hansa :)

Played the turn and hit EOT with 14+ hours on the clock. RB raised the issue with the timer again, but it seems Germans will be the ones to be last again.

Accepted the OB with Apoliton. All is quiet for now on the fronts. Our soldiers are in position and we should not be afraid from the zulus anymore. They had missed their chance to do something. Have put screenshots in TheFastWorker and going to bed. Love you all, you are great team. :high5:

Awesome, thanks cap'n!

I'll update the state of the union thread tonight. Has it been better for everyone with fewer pictures, or is it still a problem?

Ended turn. New turn 112 is up. Congrats lads, we got The Great Pyramids:

112 New turn begins BC-0075
112 Can not play yet!
111 The enemy has been spotted near Lana!
111 The enemy has been spotted near Hansa!
111 You have constructed a Walls in Hansa. Work has now begun on a Granary.
111 You have trained a Axeman in Lakshmi. Work has now begun on Jewish Missionary.
111 Lakshmi can no longer work on The Pyramids. The lost hammers is converted into 20 gold!
111 You have trained a Axeman in Raj. Work has now begun on a Barracks.
111 You have trained a Spearman in Lana. Work has now begun on a Chariot.
111 CFC has completed The Pyramids!

I am not sure yet. Our only real option is Representation, but lets think about it tomorrow. For now it is too early to think about it.

The other thing we need to decide is our EP spending. We got research visibility on UCiv last turn, so each additional turn we keep full EP against them is basically wasting it. However, the Spaniards still haven't spent any EP's against us, and I really think they're just forgetting. I'm afraid if we switch to them and they lose our graphs, they'll switch to full EP's against us and we'll have to keep focusing on them just to stay on par. We haven't spent any against CP or Poly, and I'd really like to get their graphs, but we're also trying to forge alliances with them so that might be counterproductive. We have our deal with RB that we can't spend EP's against them. That only leaves WPC and the Germans, but we already have their graphs so spending against them doesn't really help us.

Any thoughts from the team?

Going to bed, guys, it was tiresome day (making BBQ then eating it along much beer half the day :D ) and tomorrow is long day too. I just cant resist telling as a proud father that the middle ninja - my daughter - got the highest cumulative score on Literature and Mathematics tests in her whole school (1000+ kids) and tomorrow she is getting a prize, so I am going to watch the ceremony. :trophy:

Top Bottom