Turn Chat - 1445 A.D. - Saturday, March 22 (12:00 PM EST, 5:00 PM GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not be present for this turnchat, but I still have instructions for you. I made these nice and unchanged for Octavian.

Bombay (same) - Courthouse- Granary - Worker - Worker

Calcutta (same) - University - Barracks - Granary - Bank

Lahore (same) - Marketplace - Barracks - University - Granary

Minas Alcar (same) - Worker - Worker - University

Improvements: 1) Finish current railroading and jungle-cutting. 2) Railroad the mined hill SE of Calcutta. 3) Mine, then railroad a hill NW of Calcutta. 4) Mine a roaded grassland near Bombay. 5) Mine, then road a hill NW of Lahore. See everybody next week!

Trade

America -

IMPORT: 15gpt
EXPORT: Ivory

England - (It's small, but they need the iron for rails)

EXPORT - Iron
IMPORT - 4gpt

Any deals that expire during the turnchat - Do not renegotiate unless that civ asks.

Turn 2 - If we do not use a spy to steal refining, try to trade for it with steel. If we have to pay anything over the 4,732g for refining, we might have to think about stealing steel. We would trade Steel instead on turn 4.

Montis Abeo Gramen queues

Current changes:

New Ise: Change to Granary (A rush is being requested), Library

Novgorod: Aqueduct (Request a rush), Infantry FOR GARRISON ONLY

Shimoneski: Infantry, University, military units

All other cities remain the same.

Worker Map:

RR = railroad
R = road
I = Irrigate
M = mine
X = relocate adjacent city's laborers
1, 2 or 3 = Priority list.

any questions, PM me for my email address, which also acts as my MSN identifier.

On an unrelated point, may I request that anybody that posts a picture please crop it, as having it 1024x768 makes the rest of the post hard to read.

Taliesin - (Deputy Governor)

Morgana - Artillery(3), Cavalry(3), Artillery(3), Infantry(3)
Strider's Haven - Keep current queue
The Burrow - Keep adding Cavalry to the queue
Palanthus - Keep adding workers to the queue
Dacula - Keep current build queue
Tarkingrad - Keep current build queue
The Highlands - Keep current build queue
New PDX - Keep current build queue
Gooniedom - Courthouse (rush - 184g), worker(10), Worker(10)
Penguin - Keep current build queue

Micromanagement:

Morgana - Move the two coastal tiles to the hill and mountain NW of the city.

Strider's Haven - Place the tile 1N of the city onto a forest tile.

Workers - I am releasing all workers for the war effort. When the war is done, build a rail on the mountain 2 NW of Morgana.

Serenity
Cathedral(4), Collesum, Police Station
List priority 2. Mine the mountain west of Serenity.
List prority 1. Irrigate to the south of Serentity.
List prority 3. Irrigate to the east of Serentity.

Zorgonzolia
Temple(3), Marketplace

Octavanium
University, Police Station, Cathedral, Colosseum

Sturmandrang
Courthouse(4), Granary, Police Station

Huntington
Settler (29) , Settler , Settler

Grandmastoria
Temple, Aqueduct, Granary

Ganges
Harbour(3), Courthouse

Hyderabad
Courthouse(65)

Trader's Inn
Courthouse (40), Aqueduct

Old Earmarking instructions Waiting Completion
Earmarked Worker 3. Road the Saltpeter.
Earmarked Worker 4. Mine the Saltpeter.

Military Instructions

Use Chieftess's Battle Plans as Linked here

PLease let me know of any Troop movements needed :).

Special Notices

The North Province is committed to the Fanatikan war effort and understands workers are needed near the front lines to construct ready assault and reinforcement lines of transit. We will not whine if our workers are sent to the front.

City Instructions

Bavaria
Important: Growth in 3 turns. New pop must be put on the hills to the south of the city.
Queue: Cathedral (2), Artillery (3), Artillery (3), Artillery (3)

Kuhkaff
Polution: When this is cleaned up, work the hills again.
Pop Assignments: Wasting 5 food. Move pop off of irrigated grassland 2 tiles Northeast and put on roaded, mined mountain 2 tiles southwest.
Queue: Marketplace (3), Army (9), Cathedral (4)

Valhalla
New Queue: Colloseum (4), Artillery (4), Cathedral (7)

Naerva
Queue: Cathedral (2), Infantry (4), Infantry (4)

Androbius
Pop assignments: REPEAT - Remove pop from grassland 2 tiles Northeast (so Gunningheim can use it). Put that pop on best available tundra.
Queue: Granary (6), Marketplace (10)

Gunningheim
Pop assignments: REPEAT - Remove pop from unroaded hills and put on irrigated grassland 2 tiles South (vacated by Androbius).
Queue: Cathedral (6), Colosseum (7), Aqueduct (6)

Jedina
Pop Assignments: Move worker off of a coast tile and put on mined hills 2 tiles Northeast.
Queue: Worker (4), Library (14)

Starke
Queue: Factory (16)

Columbia
Queue: Worker (1), Worker (10)

Dapperdan
Queue: Worker (6), Worker (10)

Improvements

Worker earmarking: Railroad the irrigated grasslands around Starke. After that, dogpile workers to complete hill work in Starke area (Mines, railroads as detailed).

Bavaria: Mine & RR on hills 1 tile south. (Overall priority #1.)

Kuhkaff: RR both hills to the east. (Overall priorities #2 and #3.) RR irrigated grass 1 tile north. Mine and RR on plains 2 tiles south.

Valhalla: Cut down forest 2 tiles Northwest (not the game tile). Then mine and RR same tile.

Naerva: RR on iron mines

Gunningheim: RR on grassland 2 tiles southwest. Railroad on mined hills northwest.

Androbius: RR on cow tile east of city. RR on irrigated grasslands 2 tiles east of city. RR on irrigated grassland 1 tile west of city.

Starke: RR & mine on iron 2 tiles west. Mine, RR on saltpeter hills 1 tile South. RR on irrigated grass 1 tile northwest. RR on irrigated grass 1 tile east.

Preturn 1445AD

Turn 1 - 1450AD

Report from the field: Akkad and Elippi have fallen, and we got a GL! The Pentagon will be rushed as per discussion on the topic. Babylon and Shuruppak are next.

Turn 2 - 1455AD

Field Report - We stole Refining! Based on discussion in the forum, and apparent FA approval, (IIRC...) and feeling VERY lucky with the RNG that turn, we got it "immediately" with no incident. We also took Babylon! Babylon put forth more resistence than expected. Shelling is commencing on Shuruppak. We now have 37 cav, but 53 artillery. The Pentagon was rushed per discussion in the forums. We also pillaged both of Babylon's rubber resources.

Turn 3 - 1460AD

Field Report - We got Shuruppak, and Eridu (the new capital) is now under seige, as will be Nineveh soon. From Nineveh, we can hop to two more cities. We also got 2 more GLs, used for armies, as there's no more wonders to build! As you can see, this plan "did not survive first contact with the enemy". So, we resorted to a "see-saw" pattern. One city, improve, cover, then the next. Rush in the new one, rinse and repeat.

Turn 5 - 1470AD

Field Report - We got another GL! 4 so far! Only 3 more cities remain, Nippur, Sverdolsk, and Sevastopol. Two will surely fall next turn, with Sevastopol on turn 7 (turn 6 if we're lucky).

Turn 10 - 1495AD

Field Report - This turn chat was EXTREMELY fruitful. 5 Great Leaders, over 20 cities taken. Upon attempting to plant a spy per FA, the IRoquois declared war on us! Having a battle plan from the Military department, I took out the cities around the FP. There was a catch to this. The Iroquois snuck through and took 4 of our native workers, and 2 Chinese!. This was our longest turnchat ever, at 10 hours, 33 minutes! We also got the Pyramids, JS Bach and Sun Tzu. We also captured about 20 cities total, 2 of which were razed or autorazed. One probably by the Iroquois after a fierce battle for Kish (which is our less developed region)

Chat Log

Just a little graphical representation of what occured in this chat...

For those of you keeping score.... we're blue. :)

Chieftess, the 1495 save doesn't exist on the server. Can you try to upload again? Chat log also.

EDIT: I found the problem. Your urls are to the uploads3 server and the files are on uploads4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom