Turns 200-219

It looks like we are getting beat, They bomb us and kill our navy and infantry, they are bombing our neighbours. It feels like their invasion will come soon. Should we sue for peace? Would they accept it? Maybe we could just pay them some gold? we would need to sign a treaty for both us and kiss, if we did we cant leave kiss to die.

Nobody said:
Should we sue for peace? Would they accept it? Maybe we could just pay them some gold?

Why would we do that? They are already ahead of us, this would only help them get further ahead.

We already have Espionage. Pls ask +120 gold for turn to KISS in tribute Maximillian and do this asap, in exchange we provide them with techs every 4 turns and protection in case of a MIA landing.

As for the bombings, as long as we can keep filling the field with more troops to die for our nation, MIA wont feel confortable to attack just now.

Question: Does a unit on barricade get any sort of protection vs bombing? In some games i tend to think so he he he.....although it´s bonus not being for airdefence.

Note: MIA must be building infantry since military advisor states their best unit is still cavalry, as soon as this changes to mechanized infantry or marine we will know and then we must prepare for attack.

So for now, KISS´s extra +120 gold per turn will come very handy, either for a steal in 8 turns or 10, while we continue on 1 tech p4turns.

Turn 204

Build

1 Worker
1 Walls
2 Settlers -> 2 new cities.

Actions

Will finish Barricade wall next turn, building fortress along coast skares as well, replaced all east coast with Cavalry since they are meat for bombers now, staked more infantry on east coast cities.

Factories wil be ready in 12 turns for Sweet (longest) and 1 turns for Chocolate, Shelbyville and 2 more core cities (shortest). Average build factories time is 4 turns now.

Intelligence Agency will be ready in 1.

Drafted 6 Inf in: Glazed Gingerbread, Glazed, Jam Filled, Dunkin, Hot Doughnuts and Sugary Fruity Donutton, to keep up with the bombing losses.

Micromanaged since some of our cities have growned and worker production is now at 1 per 4 turns in many central cities due to police. Set more tax experts, but not all i could because i want the growth to keep up with the worker production.

Situation

Gold: 177 (+62)
The Corporation in 1.

Military:
17 Cav
66 Inf
2 Artys
107 Workers
9 Galleons
1 Army
2 Privateers

Actions vs possible MIA landing

1.Barricade wall in 1 turn -next- fortress wall along coast line skares.

2.Fortress wall on west coast in 2.

3.West coast is almost all covered with drafts bloking coventional landings. Plus city walls have been built and are finishing in remaing cities.

4.After factories will set to Coal Plants or military.

5.Requested +120 gold per turn to KISS, and sent them Industrilization.

6.More sugestions are welcome, gimme all you got.

Turn 206

Build

11 Workers
4 Factories - next - Coal Plant in 5 for most.
Intel Agency completed -planted spy for 96 gold- we now can see MIA´s military.

Actions

Finished Barricade wall, building fortress along coast skares as well, replaced all east coast with Cavalry since they are meat for bombers now, staked more infantry on east coast cities.

Factories wil be ready in 12 turns for Sweet (longest) and 1 turns for Strawberry, Cofee, Powdered and Barnpolis (shortest). Average build factories time is 3 turns now.

Drafted 7 Inf in: Glazed Gingerbread, Glazed, Chocolate Frosted, Chocolate Glazed, Hot Doughnuts, Munckin and Hot Doughnuts, to keep up with the bombing losses.

Micromanaged since some of our cities have growned and worker production is now at 1 per 4 turns in many central cities due to police. Set more tax experts, but not all i could because i want the growth to keep up with the worker production.

Situation

Gold: 282(spent 96 on spy) (+229) -> KISS is giving us +120gpt
Steal in 7 turns, and Refining in 5 turns (spy steal - 1209 immediatly action), thus providing us with 2 techs in 7 turns, maybe 1 less turn if i ignore growth and set more tax experts.

Military:See screenshots.

Pic1

Pic2

1.Fortress wall along coast line skares in 1 turn - next - Fortress enveloping wall around main core circle.

2.West coast is almost all covered with drafts bloking coventional landings. Plus city walls have been built and are finishing in remaing cities.

4.After Intel Agency city i snow building Artillery in 2 turns.

5.Sent Espionage and Gems to KISS, they are paying us +120gpt.

6.More sugestions are welcome, gimme all you got.

What about vhanging world maps with KISS? SO that we have an idea what the other continent looks like.
Not that we would need it in the forseeable future, but still...

Can't trade maps because we didn't research navigation.

From the look of MIA's army they arn't ready to attack yet, with next to no inf it tells me they are waiting for something else and that they arn't worried about us attacking them

Switch Krispy Kreme build to Military Academy armies are really nice.

How about to steal MIA's world map?

Turn 207

Build

4 Factories: Coffee, Powdered, Strawberry and Barnpolis - next - Coal Plant in 5 for most.

Bank in 2 turns for That Big city on the hills.

Actions

Finished Barricade wall, building fortress along coast skares as well, replaced all east coast with Cavalry since they are meat for bombers now, staked more infantry on east coast cities.

Factories wil be ready in 11 turns for Sweet (longest) and 1 turns for Sugar, Crunch and Munckin (shortest). Average build factories time is 2 turns now.

No Draftes - will draft more next turn.

Situation

Gold: 530 (+289gpt) -> KISS is giving us +120gpt
Steal in 6 turns, and Refining in 3/2 turns (spy steal - 1209 immediatly action), thus providing us with 2 techs in 7 turns, maybe 1 less turn if i ignore growth and set more tax experts.

Military:See screenshots.

Pic1

1.Fortress wall along coast line skares in 1 turn - next - Fortress enveloping wall around main core circle.

2.West coast is almost all covered with drafts bloking coventional landings. Plus city walls have been built and are finishing in remaing cities.

4.Sent Corporation to KISS, Maxilimillian we lost a city due to cultural flit to KISS, go get it back pls - Neodakheat.

5.More sugestions are welcome, gimme all you got.

Future

In sum - With luck Refinning in 2 turns, Steal in 6/5, then combustion we research and economize for a steal of Flight. By the time we get to Flight MIA will have 100 Bombers and must be producing tanks, they dont really need marines at all, they just choose the skare they want to land in and bomb it to pieces.

Stealing maps is expensive, i need every peny to get to Flight asap.

Also i need input on stealing: does an imediatly steal decresases future chances for a second suceffuly steal?? It prob does...And if so how does it works? Too lazy to go read articles on this he he.

If it doenst affect we could set Research tax to 0% doing almost 850gpt and stealing every 2 turns a tech!!

Just a quick question, how much are the technologies costing to steal at the moment

We should go all out and steal every two turns and hope we get lucky. Otherwise this is way out of hand quickly. Desperate times you know. The best steal method in terms of gold/chance is the middle one IIRC.

We should give it a try otherwise those bombers will pound us to oblivion. We need fighters and we need them fast. Once we get them in the air MIA will be replacing losses instead increasing numbers

RickFGS said:
Imediatly: 1208 g
Cautious: 2480g - killerkane choice
Safe: 4080g

More or less i think

We want to get as many steals in before MIA reaches the modern age, otherwise those numbers will go up by a lot.

Top Bottom