TV-01: A Noble Beginning

By the end of Turn 1, Giza and Pi Ramesees have made a conversion to Russia via military.
Turn 2 sees Cathy request a War Declaration, and she gets it!
Clams to Cyrus for 5 GPT, Ivory to Cathy for 5 GPT, and I sell Capac Drama for 70 gold. Figured I might as well...
Turn 3 and Combustion in, Aiming for Communism Munich starts the Pentagon. GA pops in Berlin, and our troops are moving to an Eastern city...
Turns 4-5 are boring...
Turn 6 and we finish Communism, Berlin starts The Kremlin, and we lost IBT 2 grenadiers @ 60% win odds each. Boo. But we do beat 2 more riflemen.
Turn 7 was boring, just lots of worker actions.
Turn 8 sees Rifling come in, aiming for Electricity
By the time I'm at 12, we've got Electricity, aiming for Industrialism
Turn 14 sees another few Egyptian cities fall to the Russians...and Heliopolis is ours after a cannon raid takes it down.
Turn 15 was boring, and I'm done!

http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/116159/Succession_Gamer_AD-1900.Civ4SavedGame

The first five turns I spent rushing forces though Russia in time to get the last of Hatty's cities. Both Memphis and Machu Picchu fell in 1910 AD and the Egyptians are history.

I stopped building anything except wonders and instead built Wealth everywhere.

We started a golden age with a GA+GS.

We built: The Pentagon, Broadway, Rock'n'Roll, and The United Nations (rushed with all the spare cash I'd made building Wealth).

Cathy is 4 turns away from building Apollo Program, but it won't matter since I did this little deal:

Persia now controls the UN so the vote will be us against Cyrus. Guess which one Cathy is going to vote for?

The next player mostly gets to press ENTER and then vote for us to win. Sorry if this was too cheesy but I can't stand time victories.

Turn 0: I hit enter.

Turn 1: Our Spy gets detained. Ouch.

Turn 2: I accidentally voted for Cyrus. I hope he doesn't win.

Turn 3: Cyrus is elected Secretary General. Crap. Sorry guys.

Turn 4: :coffee:

Turn 5: Eiffel Tower completed in Berlin.

Turn 6: Oh my God! I'm so sorry! Crap... I voted for Cyrus in the diplomatic victory. I think my mouse is buggy. Dangit. Sorry. He might not win. Let's hope!

Turn 7: 1932 - Cyrus wins a diplomatic victory. Man, I really screwed this one up. Sorry guys. Well, at least we had a good run. My screen shots keep failing for some reason. It's really pissing me off.

>_>
<_<

Just kidding. We won.

Our final score is 18960, which gives us the same leadership abilities as Augustus Caesar. I didn't make a save before the final turn, but if you want to win just download Azaris' save and hit enter a few times.

I don't have much analysis. This was my third turnset, and it wasn't much of a turnset. Good job I guess.

Lol good job everyone. Catherine really tried to take us out with that move against Hatty but we came out in the end.

Top Bottom