Two castles

Those are fantastic! One of them is definitely going in the next version of my First Peoples mod. The hard part is going to be picking the right one...:goodjob:

Very nice, these will be put in my new fort mod as more advanded fort improvements. Good job. :)

I bet these could be Unique Castles in CivGold, I'm shure Castles would fit with some of their European Civs like Romania.

Thanks to all.:)

thomas.berubeg said:
Can i use These in the Arda Mod?

Sure, use them as you want.

Impaler[WrG said:
]I bet these could be Unique Castles in CivGold, I'm shure Castles would fit with some of their European Civs like Romania.

Yeah, I think the dark castle is more for Eastern Europe, while the tan castle is more for the West. But that's just my 0.02 $.

ohcrapitsnico said:
Absolutely fantastic
Are you taking requests because I would like an acropolis.

An acropolis is Ok, I'll create it. Should it look like the real acropolis with Athene Statue or more like a fortress?

Chamaedrys said:
An acropolis is Ok, I'll create it. Should it look like the real acropolis with Athene Statue or more like a fortress?

Thanks for taking my offer. Because I just want a generic version you can leave out the statue. I think a building or 2 like the parthenon on a hill is fine.

very beautiful :)

Hi!

To implement them in a game, which folders do those dds. and nif. files belong to?

Aragorn7 said:
Hi!

To implement them in a game, which folders do those dds. and nif. files belong to?

The dds must be in the same folder as their nif!!!
City improvements and wonders are stored in assets/art/structures/buildings.

If you want to use one of them as a replacement for the vanilla castle, then put your favourite model in custom assets/art/structures/buildings/castle and name the .nif castle.nif.;)

Chamaedrys said:
If you want to use one of them as a replacement for the vanilla castle, then put your favourite model in custom assets/art/structures/buildings/castle and name the .nif castle.nif.;)
But don't rename the texture (dds) file, only the nif.

Top Bottom