UK,France,Flanders,Denmark,Sweden on 1 map

scotland_no1

Jimmy Hat Salesman
Hi this is a map that i created of dark age UK. it includes UK northern france, denmark and parts of scandinavia. you could use it to make a scenario containing,picts,scots ,irish ,welsh, northumrians, mercians, saxons, vikings, francs

i tried to add in as much of the resources as i could accurately. please post changes you would like to see and anything like that, they would be much appreciated

Hope you enjoy my first map

if you do please give me credit for my map, and tell me when you make it (if you do that is :) ) hope you enjoy here it is......

Attachments

• viking invasion.zip
    38.8 KB · Views: 677
i tried to add the resources as they naturaly occur in real life, i seem to have gone bit overboard. but if u want to change the resources feel free to do so.

Upload the pic to the server.
Write [#IMG]http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads4/Picname.jpg[#/IMG] but without the #. You can edit your second post with this.

Preview

Attachments

• vikpre.jpg
    vikpre.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 2,489
yes i suppose you are right it is similar, i got the idea form the total war viking invasion though :)

there is a tine bit of sweden but not much at all

there's more norway in it than sweden :D

Actually just Norway, that modern part of Sweden was in those days a part of Norway - or am I totally wrong, I am no expert?

The map should have been positioned a bit further west though, just my opinion. Then you could have whole of Denmark, more Sweden too... And more Europe...

yeah i would do that but, it would mean making tha map again and i cannot be arsed

yay finally i got the screenie to work... this is good now i know how to do them :p

Originally posted by Risbinroch
Actually just Norway, that modern part of Sweden was in those days a part of Norway - or am I totally wrong, I am no expert?

The map should have been positioned a bit further west though, just my opinion. Then you could have whole of Denmark, more Sweden too... And more Europe...

That part of Sweden (Skania I think) was Danish as far as my history goes. Depends on what period though !

Originally posted by LouLong

That part of Sweden (Skania I think) was Danish as far as my history goes. Depends on what period though !
The part of Sweden that is visible in this map is called Bohuslän, and where considered part of Norway for most of the time. Scania (or Skåne in Swedish) where Danish, but Scania is the southern tip of Sweden. The reason that Gothenburg was founded was to give Sweden a port on the west coast, as the area south of Gothenburg (Halland and Skåne) was Danish, and Bohuslän Norwegian. Sweden only had that small tip at the river Göta Älv.

If you want food, ask a cook. If you want Swedish geography, ask a Frenchman?:confused: :lol:

Originally posted by mrtn

The part of Sweden that is visible in this map is called Bohuslän, and where considered part of Norway for most of the time. Scania (or Skåne in Swedish) where Danish, but Scania is the southern tip of Sweden. The reason that Gothenburg was founded was to give Sweden a port on the west coast, as the area south of Gothenburg (Halland and Skåne) was Danish, and Bohuslän Norwegian. Sweden only had that small tip at the river Göta Älv.

If you want food, ask a cook. If you want Swedish geography, ask a Frenchman?:confused: :lol:

:( :lol:

Top Bottom