Ultimate Civ Tourny!!

I will be there at one, don't know if I can play until 5:30 though, my GF might start getting annoying. But I'll be there, hope everyone else will too...

- Narz :king:

guys... i apologize, but my apartment building had no electricity anymore... the power company had to come and fix it... sorry for that... :(

Well, this has been two weeks and no games. Can everyone please please post on here by Saturday so I'll know whether or not I should wake up and sign onto ICQ Sunday morning...

If no one replies this will be my last post on this thread...

Is this tournament dead? Hello... ello... ello... ello

If no one replies this will be my last post on this thread...

Is this tournament dead? Hello... ello... ello... ello

Aw, that's so sad.

I was just browsing some random civ links, and found this ancient thread on Narz's site. I feel like I just read a short story that was cut off before the ending. (Well, ok, the Bab's won...)

Man void, thanks for the blast from the past! :D

We had an awesome game going there. Just the fact we were able to get 7 players from around the world online at once to play an already six year old game (in 2002) was pretty impressive, IMO. By the time everyone started dropping out I was feeling pretty unstoppable but you know never know, with teamwork I could have been brought down (at least to a less dominating position).

Ah, the days of Civ II MP. Good times. :D

Hey Arob, never tried it. I haven't played any Civ games in a few years actually (this thread is from 2002).

Top Bottom