Ultimate Civ Tourny!!

Oh wow, will it be daily savings time already? We can start a 12pm or even 11am. I remember now there are no more West Coasters in the game so this should've be a problem. How is that with you NRK?

I am down for noon EDT. Where does Sean live....assuming he is going to rejoin the game? I could go as early as 11:00 am. And starting the first Sunday in October, I will be able to play until 5:00. :D

11AM is it! Thats 5pm (I believe, better double check) for you NRK. Hopefully we will have a long, eventful and error free session. See you all soon!

- Narz :king:

The Ultimate Tourney lives! I hadn't checked this thread for a long time, thinking it was dead.

Sorry folks - I just can't get a stretch of time at home long enough to play. Perhaps if I slay my wife and child...

Good to see the game alive and well!

It was dead for about a month but we have resurrected it! Don't kill your family, passing along you genes is what life is all about! :lol: Thanks for playing in the sessions you did play in. You have built the Romans into a force to be contended with, even in the unworthy hands of the AI. Perhaps you can join the next big tourny I have after this one... Take it easy!

Well, that answers the Sean question. Sorry to see you go Sean. Narz is right about keeping your family, although doing it to play a computer game would probably get off the hook by reason of insanity:hmm: All we need now is to know if NRK can be here for 11:00 (16:00 your time NRK)??

Well, well, well.......quite an interesting session this week! I sincerely hope that Mignonne realizes that there is no loss of face on her part regarding Stray's short visit to the game. I feel that we core 4 should finish this one out. As for the Souix.....we have now made contact with all other civs, (the human ones), and we realize where we stand in the world order. Needless to say.....things are going to start to get even more interesting in the upcoming weeks.:mischief: Can't wait!! We Souix were beaten to not one, but TWO wonders this week!:mad: No use in crying about it though. We did manage to get Leos Workshop.:D See you all next week and looking forward to Narz's update at his site.

Hmm Anarchy has a one week ban here and he told me that he has a nasty PC virus and his internet isnt working so lets hope for the best ;)

Shoot! How'd he get banned? Well, I hope he can get his comp. fixed by Sunday... keep me posted, PMonkey.

So, is everyone ready for tomorrow? Shall we start at 11AM EST again, this is the best time for me. I hope to see you all tomorrow on ICQ!

Top Bottom