Unit Redone! Rocket Launcher v.1.1

aaglo said:
I stopped doing planes/armoured vehicles, because nobody asked me to do them. And there are a few people who have specialized in those areas. Besides, I have so many other things to do :)

Now you have a fan who is eager to see you expand you talent beyond sailing ship. It is me :)

Your planes and bebro's are the best. I have incorporate your Sdkfz 251 in my game and found some MG42 sound clip for it. It is fantastic. Most important, all you units comfort with CIV3's very well.

I hope you would start working on armored vehciles and planes again. That will be a great news for me.

Hi, Aaglo!

You are one of the best unit makers on the Civfanatics! :goodjob:
Thank you kindly for your work! I have enjoying very much every time when see your new units, espesially ships and fantasy. :crazyeye:

aaglo said:
I stopped doing planes/armoured vehicles, because nobody asked me to do them. And there are a few people who have specialized in those areas. Besides, I have so many other things to do :)

Well, if you have time and wish, maybe you can make one more cool air unit? ;)
I mean something like Airship by Embryodead or an archaic dirigible or balloon.
It would be greate for non-modern and fantasy modes! :D

You should have a request thread of your own. ;)

I was wondering what your opinion would be on making these conversions of your earlier works (Black sailed corsair and Small Medieval Galley)? As you probably guess, they would go for MoM. :)

Attachments

• ghostships.gif
    ghostships.gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 444
Hmm. Maybe just flaming arrows. I'm kind of associating the spirit attack to the ability to enslave other ships and I don't think I'm going to give that ability to these.

Spirit attack could be useful for others though. How much more work is it?

Thank you aaglo. Like I said, I don't need the spirit attacks, so it's entirely up to you whether you want to do them. :)

Top Bottom