Resource icon

Unit Report Screen 1.7.3

This is awesome. If you are taking requests, since you are already tinkering with the ReportScreen files, would you mind adding in GPP's to the city production list? I would like to have a quick report screen where I can see how many of each type of GPP I'm earning per turn, based on different changes. Thanks!

thx for the answer and for the smart mod,
ahhh my bad...the problem has been solved..the mods works only with new games not with saved ones. Do u think that I will have the same problem installing your the latest fix ?

This is awesome. If you are taking requests, since you are already tinkering with the ReportScreen files, would you mind adding in GPP's to the city production list? I would like to have a quick report screen where I can see how many of each type of GPP I'm earning per turn, based on different changes. Thanks!

I'll take a look and see how difficult it is to split up the sources of the GPP and list them. I'll probably add an alternative download here just so it's not part of the main download.

thx for the answer and for the smart mod,
ahhh my bad...the problem has been solved..the mods works only with new games not with saved ones. Do u think that I will have the same problem installing your the latest fix ?

Once you start a new game with the mod, any updates/changes you make to the mod will work with that game.

The Yields tab on the Report Screen will list the production of each city (it's the top line of the Production column).
You'll be able to see which city has the best/worst production

Put it in your mods folder (most likely located in documents/my games/civ 6/) and then go to additional content in game and click the enabled button

Hello! I love this mod, but I wanted to clarify what I think this person was asking for ( I am too, and to me its one of the crucial failings in the current report screen). Currently, yes you can see totals when the city yields are an expanded list per city, but the list is so long it makes it impossible to easily to see at a glance how your cities measure up in terms of production, gold etc. I've inserted a couple of badly hacked up images to illustrate what I mean.

The current screen such as it is - impossible to compare cities easily against one another, especially as the list of buildings grows throughout the game, and the second image,
what I'd like for it collapse down to. An easily comparable flat list that actually shows you useful information.

Please excuse the crudely hacked up image and the request, but since you're the one the first people to meaningfully mod these files, it seems natural to ask if this is something you've thought about. Thanks for the great mod in any case ! (I'm also sorry if these images take up a huge amount of space, I don't know how to do thumbnails :/) EDIT : made the images smaller

Last edited:
Hello! I love this mod, but I wanted to clarify what I think this person was asking for ( I am too, and to me its one of the crucial failings in the current report screen). Currently, yes you can see totals when the city yields are an expanded list per city, but the list is so long it makes it impossible to easily to see at a glance how your cities measure up in terms of production, gold etc. I've inserted a couple of badly hacked up images to illustrate what I mean.

The current screen such as it is - impossible to compare cities easily against one another, especially as the list of buildings grows throughout the game, and the second image,
what I'd like for it collapse down to. An easily comparable flat list that actually shows you useful information.

Please excuse the crudely hacked up image and the request, but since you're the one the first people to meaningfully mod these files, it seems natural to ask if this is something you've thought about. Thanks for the great mod in any case ! (I'm also sorry if these images take up a huge amount of space, I don't know how to do thumbnails :/) EDIT : made the images smaller

That makes a lot of sense.

I think it's a really neat idea, so I added it to the main download. The newest update has this feature.

That makes a lot of sense.

I think it's a really neat idea, so I added it to the main download. The newest update has this feature.

That's amazing, thank you so much !

The fact they omitted this has bothered me so much. I'm sure this is something that will make lots of other people very happy too! :D

*Goes off to start a new game and check it out :D

Hey GMiller! This mod's very nice and well polished, could I have your permission to integrate it with CQUI? You'd be credited in all of the relevant places and us over at the CQUI repo would be very grateful

i put this in DLC and Mods dirs. the game does not see it. it does not appear in the "Aditional content" screen or in the "esc" menu while in game.

any ideas?

LE: nevermind. i didn;t realize that the DLC folder is in the game folder but the Mods folder is in the user folder (next to the saves)....

Last edited:
Great mod and I'm loving your work.:goodjob:

Any chance you could make the city status tab sortable too?

Silly me, gave the units names, so now I can't see type of unit on the Report Screen.
Could it be possible to see the UnitType-icon, and possible a way to sort them?

I had one source of Horses and gifted them to an AI for 30 turns, but they still show up at the bottom Resources tab, as well as being itemised under my city in the info above the summary at the bottom of the report.

Is there anyway you could add an area showing what resources are being imported and what resources are being exported? Trade start turn and end turn and remaining duration would be even better!

Oh my goodness, this mod is so great, especially the city yields arrangment. Thanks a ton.

I also think your mod would be even greater if you could add the resource import and export situation into the report screen. Because currently there is absolutely no way of checking what resources you imported or exported.

Again, a truly great mod.

I appreciate the ideas. If I can find out how to see the data for imports/exports, I'll definitely add it.

Currently, I am working on making sort a better feature and available to all screens. I am finishing up units and will transfer it to the rest (including making the city yields sort a bit nicer.) Should be up in a day or so.
Also, adding types to units (the name thing was something I've been getting asked about, so wanted to make that a priority)

Once I finish that, I'll take a look and see if I can implement the import/export. Hopefully I can find the functions that let me display it.

Great update! Eagerly anticipating to your next step forward with this mod!

Top Bottom