1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Unit Report Screen 1.7.3

Adds a Unit Report Screen and Fixes Yields Report

1. GMiller7138

GMiller7138 Chieftain

I don't mind, however I am still updating it quite a bit so not sure how useful it'll be.

2. Horem

Horem Emperor

I will not be editing it myself, and updating it as you do is fine with me, will be easy to do since i wont be changing it myself. Its just a mod pack with a combination of mods that i liek to play with, combined them to stop funkey things happening :) (Load orders and the like)

3. Gyrofalcon

Gyrofalcon Chieftain

Perfect! Now I can find my favourite tank... :p
    Thank you!

4. bladex

bladex Emperor

last night i upgraded a tank to a modern tank and all the upgrade arrows vanished from the screen until the next turn? i had to do it manually by clicking on the unit than scrolling through that list etc.

5. GMiller7138

GMiller7138 Chieftain

Interesting, not able to replicate it, but I'll see. If you can show a screenshot or perhaps upload the saved file before, I can see whats going on

6. bladex

bladex Emperor

it's too late i've finished with that game if it does it again i'll post a save though.

i'm also using mods
    CIV 6 - Better Trade Screen
    GDG Lower War Weariness
    GDG No Penalty Different Governments
    GDG Scout_Submarines_Ranger Ignore Borders
    TCS Customizable Warmonger Penalties
    Yet (not) Another Maps Pack
    Divine Yuri's CityPanel

7. Laurana Kanan

Laurana Kanan Don’t underestimate who I am.

Would this also include resources gained from City-States through Suzerain bonuses?

8. GMiller7138

GMiller7138 Chieftain

9. GMiller7138

GMiller7138 Chieftain

I added Current Deals tab to the Report screen. It should provide you the info needed to see what deals you currently have with other civilizations. I was going to make it better looking by using some of the graphics on the Deal screen, but it was taking way too long and I wasn't sure how much of a performance hit it would be. Maybe in a future update, but for now this should do the job.

The next thing on the list would probably be do re-do the Resources tab. Should be able to have the city states Suzerain bonuses, what your exporting to other civs as well as what you are importing.

Also, I haven't tested out Research Agreements yet, so I am not 100% sure how that will show up. So if you experience one, let me know, otherwise I will update when I actually have one.

10. Laurana Kanan

Laurana Kanan Don’t underestimate who I am.

:thumbsup: Looks great, thank you!
    Looking forward to the next update!

11. Penry

Penry Chieftain

v1.5 looking great!

I have a few problems that I've just found on testing:

1. I demanded Truffles and Furs off Teddy and they are being displayed as Copper on your new Current Dels tab.
    2. The Truffles and Furs are not showing up at the bottom of the Resources tab, nor anywhere in the Resources tab listing of resources.
    3. I have gifted Horses and Iron to Victoria and they are still showing up at the bottom of the Resources tab and above in the listing. They have been removed from the top of the main game screen though (to the left of the View Reports button.
    4. Hojo is giving me 1gp/turn and open borders in exchange for open borders. On the Current Deals tab it says the deal has 25 turns until it expires, yet on the Yields tab it shows 30 turns. Might it not be better for the Yields tab to show 25 turns?

Lastly, with your mod I change the size on line 6 to 1024,full. This gives me a report that fills the whole depth of my screen, reducing the need to scroll as much. It might be an idea to change this entry for others too?

Thanks once again for all your hard work. This is one of my favourite Civ6 mods! Can't wait for the next iteration!

12. GMiller7138

GMiller7138 Chieftain

13. GMiller7138

GMiller7138 Chieftain

Thanks for the feedback.

1) Fixed this issue in v1.51
    2) I haven't touched the resources tab. For some reason, it doesn't show everything you have/given away. v1.6 will probably be re-doing the resources tab.
    3) See above.
    4) I didn't mess with the Diplomatic Deals on the Yields tab, yet. It only shows the duration of the deal, not the remaining turns. Something I may fix down the line.

As for changing the window size, I'll look into it, though from just messing with it, it can cause slight issues elsewhere that would need to be addressed. Definitely something I'd be interested in delving deeper into though.

In all honesty, I am holding back on going all out on modding the report screen. I really just wanted to add some of the things that are missing that should have existed in the first place. I figure Firaxis is going to patch things sooner or later
    and the need for me to do any of this will disappear.

Until then, I'll just keep updating where I think it needs fixing. Thanks for the ideas/feedback and if you see anything else, let me know and I'll definitely try to add it.

plus likes this.
  14. Azmodanrom

Azmodanrom Chieftain

thanx man. i really had troubles with deals that gave me luxuries ending (without any notification) and not knowing what luxury that i had, i no longer have

a "amenity manager" screen would be nice :)

15. chaorace

chaorace Warlord

Hey GMiller! I've been getting lots of requests to integrate your mod into CQUI, a UI overhaul which I maintain on github. If you're comfortable with that, I would love to have your blessing to start on getting it added

16. GMiller7138

GMiller7138 Chieftain

Go for it.

Hitesh12, hermes11 and ERMTony like this.
  17. Finwickle

Finwickle Chieftain

Love the mod and especially the speed of progress with it. A question/suggestion: Would it be possible to include promisses in the current deal tab, like "Don't settle too close" and "Stop converting my cities"?

It would be great to see how long till I can annoy my neighbor again without serious implications.

18. shadin23

shadin23 Chieftain

hey, this mod is probably the most useful mod in game for me right now so thank you for that.
    i just had another suggestion/request and it is that could u add the "logs" tab that was in civ5 to the game ? idk if thats possible or not... this would helps on denouncing timers and built wonders and also the permissions issue mentioned above.

19. Penry

Penry Chieftain

I'm still loving your work here and still looking for ways to make it even better.

Is there any chance the reports button can be made available while in the diplomacy screens, particularly the deal making screen? Knowing what deals you have and how long they have to last would be awesome!

20. bladex

bladex Emperor

is this compatible with patch?