1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Unit Request Thread 3

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by Plotinus, Jan 9, 2009.

1. JustLuthor

JustLuthor Chieftain

There are many great Native American units out there, but one that is sadly missing are the Wabanaki. They were the people of what is now Northern New England, Southern Quebec, and the Maritimes. Their traditional dress is distinct, and beautiful. I would love to have a set for a "History of New England" mod that I'm working on. Pretty please, and thank you!

2. nick0515

nick0515 Fantasy World Builder

Anyone interested in making the new Iranian tank? The Karrar: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karrar_(tank)

Seems to be based largely on the T90MS and that's what it looks like, so in a pinch an existing T90 unit could be used for this tank too. Still always nice to have even more tanks :D

3. Thrust123

Thrust123 Prince

Surprized no American Civil War units anywhere. I am interested in Union and Confederate units, Gettysburg type. Thanks

4. Laurana Kanan

Laurana Kanan Don’t underestimate who I am.

Thrust123 likes this.
  5. Thrust123

Thrust123 Prince

6. Fortis1

Fortis1 Warlord

I'd like to request a Land Crab unit. A Giant Land Crab particularly but any will do.

7. Oni Ryuu

Oni Ryuu King

Hi guys. Does anyone know of a good substitute for these units?

Steam fishing boat – pirate boat (1900)
    Diesel trawler – pirate boat (1950)
    Speedboat – pirate boat (2000)

8. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Warlord

Does anyone still creates units?

i have request about fantasy based multi figure units, 8 pack fantasy multi figure units to be precise. If some1 has or still do this pls answer me i will try to explain what i need to details.

9. Fortis1

Fortis1 Warlord

Does a Headless Horseman exist? I clearly remember, that saw something like a headless hussar conversion, but couldn't find it.

10. MeteorPunch

MeteorPunch #WINNING Supporter

Anyone bored want to make a static .flc out of this Shuriken. If not I'll try to do it later.

Attached Files:

11. Vuldacon

Vuldacon Dedicated to Excellence Supporter

MeteorPunch... Not exactly sure what you want without details but here is a static .flc of the Shuriken unchanged from your image with the exception of the Frame size is 30 x 30.
    Adjust the .ini file as you want it.

Attached Files:

12. MeteorPunch

Awesome, Vuldacon! thanks :love:

13. Vuldacon

14. MeteorPunch

It will be auto-produced and upgrade to a Ninja.:shifty:

15. Vuldacon

Ah Ha. Good Idea :cool:

16. Stew Pid

Stew Pid Chieftain

17. Aethelend

Aethelend Warlord

How hard is it to do unit reskins, or conversions from other games? What would I need to do so? If it's not difficult, I might do these myself.

I want to recolor some elves to make D&D Drow units. I know there are already dark elves, but they have pale white skin, while Drow have dusky dark grey or black skin.

Also on my list are some khajiit/tabaxi cat people (if I learn how, I might convert some Tigrans from the game Age of Wonders 2). Also, some mounted halflings might be nice. I was thinking it would be cute if they rode sheep.

18. Lionic

Lionic King

Hello everyone! There is some stuff I hope to have someday, maybe someone would bother to do it, please:mischief: ?
    - MANPAD soldier;
    - F-4 or F-104 with red stars, pretending to be Soviet aircraft (like this F-5 playing MiG-28 by Wyrmshadow https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/mig-28-fidget.4693/ );
    - KC-135 or KC-10 aerial refueling tanker. To be used as naval unit in similar way as Tupolev missile bombers are used in "1989" scenario;
    - Modern Kamikaze aircraft. Something similar to Wyrmshadow's Okha (https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/okha.10198/) but based on aircraft like MiG-15/17/19;

19. Delta_Strife

Delta_Strife Deity

@Lionic Was thinking about your Kamikaze would a KS-1 Komet Cruise missile work?

20. Lionic

Lionic King

Hey Delta! I am so glad that you've noticed my post). I think yes, especially if you mean the piloted prototype with a cockpit. I have been influenced by reading that North Korean airforce actually employs Kamikaze squadrons (although they'll never admit any relation to hated Imperialist Japan airforce), using obsolete MiGs converted to flying bombs.