1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Unit Request Thread 3

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by Plotinus, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Predator145

Predator145 Chieftain

Firaxis' tank is meant to be based on the M4 Sherman. But it looks like they tried to channel interwar vibes with the 1 man turret and gun. There are many Shermans out there but it's hard to make something as big as an armored vehicle blend in well with the rest of the game. So I'm reluctant to ditch the Firaxis version. I use it for a generic tank for what if civs while the Americans get an accurate Sherman as their tank unit. Can someone just slightly modify the Firaxis Sherman to give it a bigger turret and proper 75mm gun?

There are also many mortar units out there but all of them are of WW1 and WW2 era. A generic modern infantryman operating a mortar would be great.

2. Ozymandias

Ozymandias I saw the Great Library burn.

Would a Columbian Mammoth do in a pinch? :cooool:

(There's also a shaggy one HERE)

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020