Unit Request Thread 3

you are probably wrong , but the South Koreans had a test programme or actually converted F-86s into "cruise missiles" in the late 70s or 80s .

says a South Korean general or maybe he is retired as he's drumming up support for whatever scheme his goverment has at the moment . They are brainwashed this ı will agree but the 1000 jets require 1000 pilots who get to be quite smart .

I am asking for three submarine graphics, the Los Angeles Class, The Seawolf Class and the Virginia Class for my Shattered Union scenario. Would be use for any modern scenario. I could not find them here on CFC so I figured it would be a nice addition. If I missed them and they are on CFC I apologize.

whatever. they may not exist in reality, but they would spice up a modern scenario...
definitely as in South Korean F-86s with cockpits deleted , however it might be visible . You see , some Korean guy (or at least his mother is Korean) is half of a team that practically ran a Boeing 737 out of the runway , killing 3 women whose only fault were sitting at the location where the fuselage broke and they fell from their seats to be buried by the fuselage on the night of my post in the beginning of the page . Accordingly it would be a good thing if a 1000 ALCM RCS , ALCM payload/range things were in the N. Korean inventory by the end of this week .

Last edited:
I would like to ask for couple more WWII planes, that are available but not in the liveries of their original users: Junkers 86 and Henschel 123 for Luftwaffe.

Is there a D-20 gun howitzer here somewhere? The Firaxis artillery represents it somewhat well. But on closer inspection it looks more like a Pak 40.

I'm looking for a regular elephant unit, just the animal, no rider or amour, I'm sure there is one around but I've searched and couldn't find one. Also looking for a gorilla animal unit, I found some King Kong units, but I remember there was another gorilla unit that pounded the ground for its attack .flc

I'm looking for a regular elephant unit, just the animal, no rider or amour, I'm sure there is one around but I've searched and couldn't find one.
I think there is/used to be a conversion of the old elephant from Age of Empires somewhere.

And if not there should be. I have the Age of Empires CD at hand.

Top Bottom