1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Unit Request Thread 3

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by Plotinus, Jan 9, 2009.

1. r16

r16 not deity

you are probably wrong , but the South Koreans had a test programme or actually converted F-86s into "cruise missiles" in the late 70s or 80s .

2. Lionic

Lionic King

3. r16

r16 not deity

says a South Korean general or maybe he is retired as he's drumming up support for whatever scheme his goverment has at the moment . They are brainwashed this ı will agree but the 1000 jets require 1000 pilots who get to be quite smart .

4. Lionic

Lionic King

whatever. they may not exist in reality, but they would spice up a modern scenario...

5. Tommy Vercetti

Tommy Vercetti The Don

I am asking for three submarine graphics, the Los Angeles Class, The Seawolf Class and the Virginia Class for my Shattered Union scenario. Would be use for any modern scenario. I could not find them here on CFC so I figured it would be a nice addition. If I missed them and they are on CFC I apologize.

6. Civinator

Civinator Blue Lion Supporter

7. Tommy Vercetti

Tommy Vercetti The Don

8. r16

r16 not deity

definitely as in South Korean F-86s with cockpits deleted , however it might be visible . You see , some Korean guy (or at least his mother is Korean) is half of a team that practically ran a Boeing 737 out of the runway , killing 3 women whose only fault were sitting at the location where the fuselage broke and they fell from their seats to be buried by the fuselage on the night of my post in the beginning of the page . Accordingly it would be a good thing if a 1000 ALCM RCS , ALCM payload/range things were in the N. Korean inventory by the end of this week .

9. Delta_Strife

Delta_Strife Deity

Well for fun I did the KS-1 decided to avoid any Kamikaze planes just to avoid the controversy.

10. Lionic

Lionic King

Thanks a lot! You've made so much since the beginning of the year.

11. Tommy Vercetti

Tommy Vercetti The Don

If anyone wants to make a Virginia class sub let me know. Thanks in advance.

12. Delta_Strife

Delta_Strife Deity

13. Tommy Vercetti

Tommy Vercetti The Don