***Unit Request Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe a martial artist or Karate warrior, which might look cool.

Has anyone made AMOS ie. Advanced MOrtar System?

"The Hägglund's/Patria Advanced MOrtar System turret features two 120mm breech-loaded heavy mortars. This turret can be fitted to almost any armored vehicle, but for now testing and development work will mainly be done using the CV90 and XA-185 / XA-203 as platforms. Other platforms, for which the application of AMOS is planned, include the Hägglunds CV90, Patria XA-203, Patria A.M.V., BMP-3, stretched M113, Piranha III , MRAV and the Hydrema 910. This is without a doubt the most effective and versatile self-propelled mortar system to date. It is also an alternative for arming combat boats."

"Crew 2+1 (commander, gunner + driver)
Main armament 2 x 120mm breech loaded smoothbore mortars (3000mm barrell lenght each)
Automatic loading system
Hydro-pneumatic recoiling system
Secondary armament: machinegun, smoke launchers

High rate of fire thanks to the double barrel concept: 26 rounds in 60 seconds, of which the first 4 in less than 8 seconds
Time to shoot less than 30 seconds
Time to scoot less than 10 seconds

Range over 10 km with standard 120mm ammunition. 15 km with long range ammunition. 5 km with STRIX
Multiple rounds simultaneous impact (MRSI) up to 14 rounds per turret
Large on-board ammunition supply: over 66 rounds payload on XA-185 6X6 vehicle
Ammunition (total on-board) 84 rounds high explosive (HE) and 6 rounds smart guided ammunition
Suitable with standard 120 ammunition as well as smart guided ammunition and cargo munitions"

More info about AMOS

I want to know if someone can take the napoleonic infantary in the Conquests and replace it´s head( or better, only the hat) with the Rifleman unit as it´s shown in the image below and make this unit that I want, please:

Attachments

• voluntário01.jpg
    voluntário01.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 306
I am working on a mod that would have a foot unit with decent attack (4 or 5), that when it attacks a horse-based unit would "enslave" the horse, while killing the rider. The name for this unit could be "wrangler" or something similar. Would anyone be able to build this unit?

i dont think you can enslave each unit a diff. way

it would have a horse coming from a tank then

Post 666 :evil:

I would really like more 19th century ships - Ironclads like the Monitor were hardly the dominant naval vessels of that era. There should be steam-and-sail-powered warships like the Gloire of France (which had iron armour on a wooden frame) and the Warrior of England (completely of iron), launched in 1859 and 1860.

A steam-powered transport would also be very welcome.

Originally posted by Optimizer
I would really like more 19th century ships - Ironclads like the Monitor were hardly the dominant naval vessels of that era. There should be steam-and-sail-powered warships like the Gloire of France (which had iron armour on a wooden frame) and the Warrior of England (completely of iron), launched in 1859 and 1860.

A steam-powered transport would also be very welcome.

There is a very nice Iron Frigate around...fills the gap nicely.

Don't know if anyone has requested it yet, but I would really appreciate it if one of the unit creators here would make an IDF Paratrooper. I need it for an Israel mod I'm working on.

Mr Dictator is right, IDF stands for Israeli Defense Forces. It would make my day if someone would make a unit like that.

I have a few ideas for custom units for my San Francisco Bay Area scenario (all of these aren't needed, these are just a few suggestions for anyone interested)-

- Computer geek unit (would be the UU for Santa Clara County). Would probably have minimal attack or defense strength.

- Great wonders: BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit System), Pacific Bell Park

So these are just my ideas, I'm not sure if anyone will have the time to make all of these, they're just ideas, but if anyone has the time to make a few that would be great.

Originally posted by zappara
Has anyone made AMOS ie. Advanced MOrtar System?

"The Hägglund's/Patria Advanced MOrtar System turret features two 120mm breech-loaded heavy mortars. This turret can be fitted to almost any armored vehicle, but for now testing and development work will mainly be done using the CV90 and XA-185 / XA-203 as platforms. Other platforms, for which the application of AMOS is planned, include the Hägglunds CV90, Patria XA-203, Patria A.M.V., BMP-3, stretched M113, Piranha III , MRAV and the Hydrema 910. This is without a doubt the most effective and versatile self-propelled mortar system to date. It is also an alternative for arming combat boats."

"Crew 2+1 (commander, gunner + driver)
Main armament 2 x 120mm breech loaded smoothbore mortars (3000mm barrell lenght each)
Automatic loading system
Hydro-pneumatic recoiling system
Secondary armament: machinegun, smoke launchers

High rate of fire thanks to the double barrel concept: 26 rounds in 60 seconds, of which the first 4 in less than 8 seconds
Time to shoot less than 30 seconds
Time to scoot less than 10 seconds

Range over 10 km with standard 120mm ammunition. 15 km with long range ammunition. 5 km with STRIX
Multiple rounds simultaneous impact (MRSI) up to 14 rounds per turret
Large on-board ammunition supply: over 66 rounds payload on XA-185 6X6 vehicle
Ammunition (total on-board) 84 rounds high explosive (HE) and 6 rounds smart guided ammunition
Suitable with standard 120 ammunition as well as smart guided ammunition and cargo munitions"

More info about AMOS

The AMOS on the Strf 90 tank will also come soon, with the cooperation with www.silentheroes.se

Has anyone tried to replicate (at least the graphics for) the Alpine Troops from Civ2? I liked the "James Bond"-esque appearance of them, even if the idea was really silly... :)

Someone has done Alpine Troops. Not exactly like Civ2, but it's a really cool-looking unit. It can be found with Steph's Mod.

Hi! i'm new to this site but ive been browsing it for months...
all u guys are doin a great job, and thats why im so interested. What pains me is that tho every1 knows a lot about kings n gods all over th world, ppl hardly know anything about India...which was th cradle of civilization in th ancient world.
For starters i was wondering if any 1 would b interested in making a unit of Lord Rama- who was God incarnate-
1.his arrows would destroy anything they touched
2.he killed the lord of demons with a single arrow
3.was merciful to all and offered salvation to even demons if they surrendered, but if they didnt they were finished.......
well i could go on but fact is that even his image looks so wonderful
that im sure 1 of u would love making such a figure.
Only i have no idea (zero, zilch) on how 2 upload a pic so im looking for advice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom