Unit requests thread

lennono24 said:
an american indian with bow and arrow pleease :)

This already exists. Check out the Units thread and you'll find them. I've included two different versions of a native archer in my First Peoples mod (link in sig).

Looking for a missionary unit to go with a ancient religion. A middle eastern looking unit.

Please

TrueAce said:
:confused: :confused: is anyone really getting any of these units that you requested??? :confused: :confused:
lol i still havent got my samurais:lol:

The Tollan said:
I think a modern infantry unit would be very useful for someone to make.

It could look somewhat (would not have to though) like the Navy SEAL unit. There should be some differences however the Navy SEAL is the probably one of the better unit graphics that comes with the game so it is a good standard.

So the infantry and marine aren't modern infantry units?

Wei-Yan said:
lol i still havent got my samurais:lol:

You haven't gotten the samurais because they're pretty much impossible to make using current models. The longbowman and knight are the closest units right now, and no matter how you skin them, they won't look like good samurai units. Sorry:( , it's just the way it is until the sdk comes out, or more people figure out how to make good models using existing programs (I know Paasky has made one, but it's not textured or ready to be used).

A Bigfoot unit
Using the Warrior Unit he should be 8 strength mover 3 spaces 25%melee and the first health upgrade if you can. Also make him 50% larger than a normal unit. and only have one in a pack not 3 like other units.

THanks

Robo Magic Man said:
You haven't gotten the samurais because they're pretty much impossible to make using current models. The longbowman and knight are the closest units right now, and no matter how you skin them, they won't look like good samurai units. Sorry:( , it's just the way it is until the sdk comes out, or more people figure out how to make good models using existing programs (I know Paasky has made one, but it's not textured or ready to be used).
okay does anyone know which month the SDK is comming out?

Hi -

Could somebody just throw together a unit that still looks like a warrior, but has 10 movement, 50 health, a sight range of 8 or so, and can walk over 'unpassable' terrain (like mountains?)

You know what, if you could make him walk on water too, it'd be right. After all, Jesus was the SECOND person who could walk on water, right after... Chuck Norris. Thats right. The Chuck Norris unit. Can tear tanks apart with his bare hands. The unit WOULD have infinite health, but unlike Chuck Norris, who counted to infinity twice, computers can't count that high, so we have to make do.

Then could you name the unit Chuck Norris, and put it up as simply the Awesome Mod. Also, restrict the Chuck Norris unit to America, because it'd be wrong if Chuck fell into the wrong hands.

To anyone who does this and makes it availiable to download - my gratitude is immense.

Thanks!

Chuck Norris? HELL YEAH!!!!!! The year Chuck Norris was born, roundhouse kick-related deaths increased 13000%. Chuck Norris always has sex on the first date. Always. The only year he didn't was 1941, aslo known as the beginning of the Holocaust.
Anyway, I'll make that unit for you. Although, I'm going to try to make a new skin. No existing skin is good enough to represent the Awesomeness that is Chuck Norris.

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

I cannot wait to have Chuck participate in my view of 'World Diplomacy', especially the part about termination with extreme prejudice.

Of course, I wouldn't be able to 'control' the Chuck Norris unit. Even though its a unit in a videogame, the fact that it is imbued with the name and a sliver of the roundhouse kick spirit of Chuck himself means that I would simply providing 'suggestions' to the Chuck Norris unit, and he may or may not follow them. In fact, if he decides not to I expect he'd actually roundhouse kick me through the monitor.

[I am stoked]

I would like for someone to mod a horse to look somewhat like a camel and give the camel unit a extra movement point in the desert. Please make this.

Chuck Norris is complete! Check it out here

An artillery unit to succeed the standard artillery unit in Civ 4.

The MLRS (Multiple Launch Rocket System). A quick example are the American MLRS that was shown extensively in Desert Shield / Storm.

It needs strength stats and mobility / movement points to compete with the late game units.

The attack graphics could be a satisfying launch of a salvo of rockets.

Lastly, Ambush Camouflage schemes for German Panzers.
Here's a model of a Panther V with Ambush scheme.
A Jagdtiger (heavy tank destroyer) with the Ambush scheme... see item 88 for it.

An Ambush schemed Panther fits, but just a note: Historically, Tiger I's didn't use this scheme. The Tiger II / King Tigers did, however.

A request for the Leopard 2

The link above is for the Leopard 2A6, the most current German Panzer. The Leopard 2's are pretty sweet looking tanks.

Heh, Germans and their freakin' tanks :D

Top Bottom