Units Module: Calabim assassin and shadow

Tarquelne

Follower of Tytalus
A modular FFH2 0.31 mod, "Calabim Assassin and Shadow" adds the Calabim UUs for the assassin and shadow.

Download here.

Credits: Idea and graphics from Sureshot's mod for Fire.
The mod is unlikely to be broken by any patch that doesn't alter a relevant scheme file.

See the readme for installation details.

"For Fall Further.zip" contains a civilizationsinfos file for use with the Fall Further mod. Overwrite this module's default file.

Changes:
Bloodseeker: Replaces the Assassin. Stat adjustments much like the "Vampire" unit, but the Bloodseeker lacks Death I and gains Stealth.
Angel of the Eclipse: Replaces the Shadow. Stat adjustments much like the "Vamprie" unit.

V1: Seems to work!

Any chance of screenshots?

What are you talking about? I put up a screenshot yesterday. Two days ago. No, wait, there's always been one. Yeah, that's it, always. :mischief:

So, when is there gonna be an update for v0.032h?

There might be an upload Monday or late Sunday. If not, then probably not until after FF is updated. (The 3.17 patch is the problem - I'd like to avoid multiple civ installs.)

Ok, cool. Yeah, I almost wish 3.17 hadn't come out. It doesn't do much. It does a lil, but not a ton.

Hi there Tarquelne. I was just wondering if there was a planned .33 or .34 (future) update for this excellent modmod. Or if, better still, there were plans to incorporate this into FFH or FF. I mostly (Ok, only) play Calabim and really enjoyed both your assassins and shadows.
Regards.

I saw this thread at the top of the page and thought "Hey, that'd be a neat module..... err.... Did I already do one?"

Anyway it should be easy to to update. I'll see about it.

No plans to include this in FF as far as I know. But once updated it should last quite awhile before it needs more attention.

Ok. A new version is on the download page. It's for FF. A zip file contains a Scions-compatible version.

I'll probably put a non-FF version up in a few days.

nice, I'll give this a try. :)

btw, sorry if I ask in here Tarquelne ( wrong thread I know :p ) : does the "Holy Warriors" module work with 0.33? I really really love that one and it would be awesome to have it work with FF :D

[to_xp]Gekko;7275322 said:
nice, I'll give this a try. :)

btw, sorry if I ask in here Tarquelne ( wrong thread I know :p ) : does the "Holy Warriors" module work with 0.33? I really really love that one and it would be awesome to have it work with FF :D

I can't check it ATM but IIRC it does.

I'll probably put a non-FF version up in a few days.

On the balance of evidence, it appears I have not.

Does anyone want one? Or are those interested all using FF?

Top Bottom