Unoffical Offical CFC Minecraft Server (In testing)

Ahh good question on the King business.

I've never been big on full blown character role play, but I am not opposed to pulling in a little democracy game and having constitutions, town laws, elections, and such in a more formal manner. There are towns, towns have leaders and assistants. Nations are made up of towns, and the nation leader is the mayor of the capital town.

LJ, that is why I think, if we restart, scout out a bit of the map first to make sure it is somewhat to our liking.

Yeah, I didn't go to the trouble of building a giant awesome staircase so if Kan is indifferent so am I, considering my contribution was a giant gnome statue
Let's not forget about the Great Library of Civtown :p.

I've never been big on full blown character role play, but I am not opposed to pulling in a little democracy game and having constitutions, town laws, elections, and such in a more formal manner. There are towns, towns have leaders and assistants. Nations are made up of towns, and the nation leader is the mayor of the capital town.

MineStaff actually already had alot of that occurring. We were in the process of our first election, with roughly 50% turnout so far, we have set of town rules, a chosen government, zoning/house laws, and a judicial system was being set up after the election.:)

Ahh good question on the King business.

LJ, that is why I think, if we restart, scout out a bit of the map first to make sure it is somewhat to our liking.

It doesn't seem like full-blown roleplay, I wouldn't really be interested in that. But some RP makes the game a lot more interesting.

I'd really be interested if there were laws, elections and kings in this game. Would shake things up quite a bit. And perhaps spark civil wars. ;)

Seeing as how croxis' server can't handle more than a few people wars will be non-existent and more of raids while the other people are offline or single combat.

If a town wants its own laws and stuff it is up to them to decide how far/in-depth they want to go.

Can I suggest something. Whether people like it or not it may be interesting. For the last day of the current server the admins spawn a bunch of diamond tools and flint and steel for each town, then just grief the life out of the server. Then see what it looks like.

AFTER backing it up, sure. Though that may be better done afterwards in SP by yourself with the map, and maybe a cache of flints (burn it first) and TNTs (blow whatever remains) placed at spawn.

with the restart will we have death enabled?

if so then two kingdoms would work well

We might have to turn it on just to avoid the invisible bug.

I propose no monsters for the first week though. Give people a chance to settle in a bit.

I'm in favor of a restart

Could you make the map generate with a much higher quantity of minerals? Especially clay and diamond?

Im in favour of a restart, smaller world, friendly mobs, and hopefully more diversity among cities. I was thinking of redeveloping my house anyway.

And in trying to restore our old achievements, we will instead end up making something better.

Top Bottom