1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoffical Offical CFC Minecraft Server (In testing)

Discussion in 'All Other Games' started by croxis, Dec 11, 2010.

1. croxis

croxis Chat room op

Lag is bad today. I'll do some tests to see what the problem is.
    There is a spawn area protection to keep people from defacing the spawn site
    All new users are also guests with "read only" access, you will need to contact an admin (currently me and geno) to give you standard privileges.
    You would of seen this had you read the OP post or the signs in game. If they were confusing please let me know so I can find clearer wording.

2. Rub'Rum

Rub'Rum Hates acronyms

I just lost the fruit of one hour of exploration :( And I bet the blocks I harvested are gone from the world, yet somehow the inventory I collected is gone.

3. remake20

remake20 :)

Yeah, I set the forest on fire. :blush: Anyway, I encourage all new members to consider minestaff as a potential residence. Sorry you didn't get to see it Daft.

4. GenMarshall

GenMarshall Night Elven Ghost Agent

Versailles City, Vekta, United Terran Systems
    Sometimes the lag causes us to disconnect and lose our inventory :(.

5. croxis

croxis Chat room op

You probably encountered me moving the router and accidentally pulling out the power plug. However I boosted the wireless signal to the server by 15% so there should be less issues. Also, server side inventory next week.

6. Daftpanzer

Daftpanzer There may be more posts after this.

croxis, can i be upgraded from guest status? id like to build a hut in the wilderness until i decide what town to join :)

7. Maniacal

Maniacal the green Napoleon

Due to the Towny mod you'll have to have Croxis found you a town in order to build, however in the meantime I suggest you go exploring for a good spot.

If you look at the sky, the clouds always move DIRECTLY NORTH, so go west of the main town Fanatica or North-East or South-East.

There isn't a lot directly west (mostly grassland and desert), south is kind of the same and rather boring, but the other directions look more interesting and I haven't explored them much yet.

8. Angst

Angst Rambling and inconsistent

That sounds pretty cool Daft; you'll probably have to found your own town that way though.

9. remake20

If you want a small town come to Minestaff. We are close to one of the wonders of the world.

News from Minestaff:

Hi, this is mayor remake speaking on behalf of all Minestaff members. We have had some fire troubles lately. Starting with one that I "thought" was safe, but ended up burning down my house. Then !!!!! spilled lava and burned his house and the town have down. So we have a built of rebuilding to do. Anyway we need wood and some disaster relief. I have placed a chest just inside Minestaff saying "Help rebuild Minestaff fund" please place any and all wood (or other things you would like to donate) in this chest. Any relief effort will be paid for in the future. Thank you.

10. Angst

Angst Rambling and inconsistent

I'd love to donate, really. But it has to be tomorrow or so. :) If I get around to it. I'd love to help out, really. Cut down some trees on the praerie or something.

11. Maniacal

What natural wonder? The giant burning tree in mid-air?

12. remake20

GB's secret liar. But that's a secret for now...

13. Karalysia

Karalysia Deity

Where is your town, and can someone add me?

14. Maniacal

Its to the north of Fanatica with an under-construction road (opposite side of town from the entrance tower/bridge from spawn).

15. Rub'Rum

Rub'Rum Hates acronyms

16. Maniacal

17. Rub'Rum

Rub'Rum Hates acronyms

I remember yesterday I found a very large sand dune/mountain south of spawn. Can be seen on the map. The game lagged out before I could explore it further, but it was strange to find a mountain of sand. It can be seen on the map, may be an interesting spot for someone's town. A desert moroccan style thing ;) It's surrounded by ocean like some kind of peninsula.

18. croxis

croxis Chat room op

19. Rub'Rum

Rub'Rum Hates acronyms

Can this script be used to show my single player games maps? Where can I find it?

20. croxis

croxis Chat room op