Unoffical Offical CFC Minecraft Server (In testing)

I'm supposed to wait until you want to join a town to give you permission. I'm on the server a lot so just come whenever. If I'm not there you can ask another admin if they're there.

Burrow Stadium v1! Home of the Aardvarks:

Spoiler :

That's the jumbotron there.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 Dec. 19 23.15.gif
    ScreenHunter_01 Dec. 19 23.15.gif
    438.3 KB · Views: 212
I just got a really bad crash. Anyone know whats up with that? Also why are your graphics so much sexier than mine?

Croxis, would you be able to upload the map save file for the CFC server so that I (an whoever else), could use a different a mapviewer to get a better look at the map (to make sense of Minestaff's chaotic mines for one)? :)

Dear Minestaffers, i did some gardeneing and there's now 40 saplings in the community chest, anyone want to make a tree farm? I believe someone has powers to build outside the walls?

Also wish to register a complaint about the extreme number of torches in Karalysia's place. I doubt Karalysia has dug up that much coal by himself.

ok wow, I apologise very much. Thats a lot of coal. And I forget each can make 4 torches.

Dear Minestaffers, i did some gardeneing and there's now 40 saplings in the community chest, anyone want to make a tree farm? I believe someone has powers to build outside the walls?

There's already a tree farm on top of the library.

The world is 81 MB zipped, not exactly something I can upload super easy, I can look into making it public on my box though, or perhaps trying lzma on it.

Also, it seems Minecraft will be updated today for beta. This means the server WILL BE DOWN until the hey0 mod is updated.

The world is 81 MB zipped, not exactly something I can upload super easy, I can look into making it public on my box though, or perhaps trying lzma on it.

Also, it seems Minecraft will be updated today for beta. This means the server WILL BE DOWN until the hey0 mod is updated.

I was about to ask about that, thanks for posting.

Burrow Stadium v1! Home of the Aardvarks:

Spoiler :

That's the jumbotron there.

Woah hold up hold up! I thought portals couldn't be bigger than 2x3!

He probably cheated and used his admin power to spawn blocks.

Portals also do not work in SMP, although I can grab a plugin for them to act as warp gateways, or even to another server. (This is how we can have the neather as well, run two separate servers. However due to the fact I am hitting memory limits on the server this is probably not wise for me to host it).

I don't appreciate people using admin powers to spawn blocks. But maybe it's just me.

I don't appreciate people using admin powers to spawn blocks. But maybe it's just me.

It does seem to defeat the purpose of the mod. Have everyone be working within the limitations of the mod, or give everyone the power to create what they want. It's rather frustrating to be hollowing out a mountain and putting things in for aesthetic purposes, with every resource worked or traded for, only to see an admin create an object of beauty just because, well, they have the power to.

Yay, now I have to wait until the BetterLights mod gets updated :sad:.

Top Bottom