Unoffical Offical CFC Minecraft Server (In testing)

Aiken_Drumn.

Croxis, can you add me please so I can build away!?

Also, when do you plan to have animals roaming around?

Also, how do I chat with you guys?

I play via browser
No idea about the browser, but the game itself is a very small .exe file so just download it and stick it on your desktop/in a folder.

Aiken_Drumn.

Croxis, can you add me please so I can build away!?

Also, when do you plan to have animals roaming around?
Not sure when animals will be added, would be nice to have some though hopefully not at the expense of the already taxed server...
Also, how do I chat with you guys?
Press T.

Press "T" to write messages.

To join the game, you ought to join a town. There are three villages at the moment; Fanatica, the established grand capital; Civtown, the kingdom on a hollow mountain; and Minestaff, the fledling plains stronghold.

Or you can always found your own (though you'll need croxis to do so).

I dont have a premium account so it doesn't let me play online via .exe

Then you're going to have to buy the game. Its at its cheapest price until tomorrow so I'd do it now.

I bought it.. how do I locate and help build a village?

Follow the road and go up the tower and across the bridge into Fanatica, you can't miss it. The other two towns are on the other sides of Fanatica, Civtown is to the West (right) and Minestaff is to the North (opposite side of town, follow the clouds as they only move northwards).

Abbadon, if you log on now I can start you up.

im there!

That must be a long phone call abaddon.

Stuff keeps disappering?

Does it?

Also yeah when the lag gets bad you'll destroy a block and it reappears for a few seconds before going away, and same with placing a block it disappears then reappears.

View from Matt's tower

Is that a natural arch in the distance?

My underground cathederal is complete, Minestaffers can now congregate here to worship pumpkins.

A very interesting phonecall from two girls :p

But i'll be back.. have I been given the power to edit things yet?

You have to be in the server to get permission.

Top Bottom