Unofficial Leaderhead Pack 2

Latest Dido LH is real hot, imo :D. Any plan on replacing her picture anytime soon?

If not, no worries. I know how to add in new picture whenever I want to :).

It sounds like what you are dealing with is a corrupt file. Try downloading it again, and if that does not work, I will upload a new version (not a big deal since it will allow me to consolidate a few things).

Hitler LH I am using: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=12379
The Diplomacy Music I took is from either the "XX Century Mod" or "History of the Three Kingdoms" mod. A simple search for the downloads section should help.

Also, I have a Nehru (India; The Capo did a great job) and Murad Bey (Egypt; Mamluk era LH was missing) LHs in the works.

Thanks for your reply. I have downloaded the file twice with the same error. The Hitler LH you linked is the one I compared your mod to. The essential files are the same yours just has the SoundPack which seems to be the problem for me. I've managed to install Hitler without the SoundPack and I'll let you know if it doesn't work. In the meantime, I'll be watching for an update. Thanks again for your leaderhead pack.

Latest Dido LH is real hot, imo :D. Any plan on replacing her picture anytime soon?

If not, no worries. I know how to add in new picture whenever I want to :).

Yes, I already have the replacer done (I agree with you on that one); currently doing gametext for the two leaderheads I am planning to add (a matter of formatting). I also plan to add the new Chiang (finished adding), Nasser, and Vercingetorix. I will also check on the error with Hitler, from what I can tell, a new upload should fix it, but I will double check.

This should be done by early next week. It would have been done today, but I did not receive a good night's sleep thanks to ******s shooting off firecrackers in my neighborhood and The Capo uploading better graphics for Nasser and Vercingetorix.

EDIT: Sorry for the delay. I was not expecting to get sick (could not mod for a couple of days; I am better now). I will add Baibars and Nicholas II as an apology. Everything should be done soon.

I was just trying to download it now -- but the link didn't work. Atomic Gamer is about to undergo some server maintenance. That may be why. Thanks for the update. I've been looking forward to it!

Top Bottom