1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Unrestricted Leader/Civ combos

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by Micky Onimusha, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Caradoc

Caradoc Emperor

It so happens that in .025 with Unrestricted Leaders, the Grigori are not allowed to research the religious techs regardless of leader. (I used Dain). It would seem this is a restriction on the civilization and not an effect of the Agnostic trait. So far, I have not had a religion spread to me so I can't say what that does.

Another pecularity is that assigning an Adaptive leader to a different civilization, causes the leader to lose all other traits besides the one chosen for Adaptive.

2. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

They can't found a religion, but with a non-agnostic Grigori leader they could still convert (not that it would be of much use since they couldn't built temples/disciples)

3. Kael

Kael Deity

Its a minor thing to change, I'll fix it in the next patch (so relgiion founding techs are blocked for agnostic leaders, not for their civs).

4. dannypytlak

dannypytlak Chieftain

Noticed something about agnostic leaders last night. While Grigori civ keeps being agnostic whatever leader they have, it is the illians that lose it while under anybody but Auric. Now that seems to be powerful combo, powerful rituals plus couple of religious heroes.