This is the last roster I could find out:

Ras
Rusten
Folket
pigswill -> just :)lol:) played
pomthom -> up!
Doshin

I guess pomthom is up then :)
Sorry for the absence team, I had a lot to do irl and missed last update. I'll check out pigswill save shortly.

^It'll get played eventually I'm sure.

To speed things up you can bring me Moyes' head on a silver platter. That would be motivating.

^It'll get played eventually I'm sure.

To speed things up you can bring me Moyes' head on a silver platter. That would be motivating.

i thought the strategy is let him fail in next 5 years, then dominate for next 15?

You will loose again sunday against Everton anyway, perfect time to take some turns Rusten ;)

I was looking for a deity master and thought yours might be a good one, judging from the players' caliber. Such a sudden end... What's the reason, anybody? The game died out, somebody played and suddenly you realized the game's lost, or what? Not a group extinction, I hope! A closing word on the game would be much appreciated!

The game is won but I think we had a pause when the SGOTM started and noone has picked up the thread.

I was looking for a deity master and thought yours might be a good one, judging from the players' caliber. Such a sudden end... What's the reason, anybody? The game died out, somebody played and suddenly you realized the game's lost, or what? Not a group extinction, I hope! A closing word on the game would be much appreciated!

Hi! I don't want to talk for others, but I couldn't log in for a couple of weeks and then my interest went a bit down... together with incresased load at work, it was a bit too much for me... my sincere apologies to the team and lurkers.

That being said, I still want to finish it at one point (we talked about about it with Rusten two months ago, but I couldn't be reliably online at that time so we missed the window). If anybody from the team wants to go on meanwhile, well... enjoy it! :)

The game is won but I think we had a pause when the SGOTM started and noone has picked up the thread.

Provided Ragnar doesn't vassal to Izzy in between turns, I think you are right! :lol:

Cheers folks!

Top Bottom