Up for an expansive game?

Well played.

Well, how are we planing to win? If we are going for a military victory we can keep Isabella around a little bit longer. Bribe her into Portugal allowing us to take Persia unopposed.

I would prefer to conquer both Incas and Vikings. Whenever Inca wants to give us corporation we take peace and conquer the Vikings during our ten turn window.

Things are looking too good. I think Ras should take a shot at 2/3 turns of war to even out :king:

Great play Doshin! :goodjob:

In other news, the Gospel of Attacko is beginning to spread. :eek:
The words of Attacko know no boundaries.

Well, how are we planing to win? If we are going for a military victory we can keep Isabella around a little bit longer. Bribe her into Portugal allowing us to take Persia unopposed.

I would prefer to conquer both Incas and Vikings. Whenever Inca wants to give us corporation we take peace and conquer the Vikings during our ten turn window.
Do we win Dom if we take over every single city of our continent? Anyone down for a Space Colony?

Without siege, I think it'll be easier to go after the other continent than Izzy. Darius is tiny, and Joao/Hatty haven't been involved in any wars, so they won't have anything that resembles a SOD.

I'd assume that Airships and Cavalry will be enough for Darius and Joao. Most of their cities are coastal, so Frigates or Destroyers can take down the defenses. We could even send some Spies ahead in advance.

Ragnar built the Sistine Chapel, so we won't lose to a backdoor Culture victory; no-one is big enough to win a UN vote; as things stand, Izzy will beat us to Space.

If we do want to go this route, it makes sense to finish off HC and Ragnar while we put a navy together. We don't have that many productive coastal cities of our own that are able to produce large numbers of ships. Drydocks pay back as soon as a third Galleon is built.

Nice warmongering Doshin :hammer: :thumbsup:.

Clearing HC and Rags sounds the way to go. I assume we're allowed to bombard defences with frigates. Maybe we should focus our espionage on Isabella just in case we need to stop her winning.

Our Host is Up!

Echoing Folket: well played Doshin!

Things are looking too good. I think Ras should take a shot at 2/3 turns of war to even out :king:

Nice warmongering Doshin :hammer: :thumbsup:.

Clearing HC and Rags sounds the way to go. I assume we're allowed to bombard defences with frigates. Maybe we should focus our espionage on Isabella just in case we need to stop her winning.

Our Host is Up!

bombarding with frigates seems legit, it adds speed!

I'll play a short round tonight, so Rusten has an harder set :lol:

I am myself for a domination victory, are you OK with this?

Attacko's gospel must be spread to space.
The world is not enough.... but it is such a perfect place to start...

Nicely said, you are tempting me now... do you follow team?

I am going to play tmr finally to avoid dramatic moves :)rolleyes:) as much as possible...

Bribing Izzy (in or out) currently is problematic... that's why I am actually reluctant to take peace with HC. She has a stack of conquistadors heading north west, I guess she will grab the rest of Huyana if we don't do it. What do you think?

Attacko in Space? :eek: :crazyeye: :thumbsdown:

I feel a disturbance in the force...

---

tech: do we finish steel? drydocks don't look that usefull to me when we can build one turn ships in the HE prolly. I guess we can still use it as trade bait :dunno:

tech: do we finish steel? drydocks don't look that usefull to me when we can build one turn ships in the HE prolly. I guess we can still use it as trade bait :dunno:
Yep it's good trade bait. Plus maybe build the IW somewhere? :hmm:

We could leave one bad city for izzy to conquer. Or if she makes peace with anyone of them we can take a peace treaty for techs.

But I think the best option is to conquer all cities.

Yes, research Steel. It will let us trade for Communism and Replaceable Parts, while heading (eventually) towards Railroad, Combustion, and Flight etc.

The AI doesn't understand how to war with Cuirassiers/Conquistadors, so you may be able to piggy-back with Izzy's stack like I did. She only has two siege units in her stack, which slows down her bombarding efforts.

Be careful with Ragnar. He can reach several good cities with Cuirassiers, since we have no cultural borders. You could instruct Izzy to attack Ragnar's closest city, since it's not very good and he will have more troops than HC at this point.

Vilcabamba has revolted once, btw, so I think it's due to flip to Izzy the next time this happens.

Played till 1250 ad. It went well, finished steel (trade for rp, corp, and communism are opened) and took 3 more cities from HC. We can press on north west to finish Incas and follow Izzy in Viking territory.

We should prolly stop whipping if we don't want to be out teched. (caste/communism soon anyway)

Will make a detailed report tomorow :)

Roster:

Rusten -> up
Folket -> on deck

Attachments

• Attacko_AD-1250[1].CivBeyondSwordSave
    337.8 KB · Views: 222
Suddenly it all makes sense. The evidence is clear: Yoda has turned to the Dark Side and has become Attacko. He has been banished to Virtual Reality on Earth. He is trying to use mind control to persuade weak minds to help him escape his banishment and flee into Virtual Deep Space as a first step to galactic domination.

Resist! Resist or the universe is doomed!!

Suddenly it all makes sense. The evidence is clear: Yoda has turned to the Dark Side and has become Attacko. He has been banished to Virtual Reality on Earth. He is trying to use mind control to persuade weak minds to help him escape his banishment and flee into Virtual Deep Space as a first step to galactic domination.

Resist! Resist or the universe is doomed!!
:lol: :lol: :crazyeye:

It went well
Screenshot or it didn't happen. :mischief:

Screenshots or it didn't happen. :mischief:

:lol:

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

@pigswill: just thank you :goodjob: that was hilarious! (victory condition debate is still on, some voices are missing)

Roster (updated):

Rusten -> swapped (he asked me via skype)
Folket -> up for some map cleaning!

edit: I built a theater and culture in the city that is at risk from spanish flipping (that's crazy I know, see Doshin post for name), it should pop next turn, together with the bossted garison it should be enough to keep it. Don't hesitate to add culture builds there (lib/unis or run artist) to prevent the flip.

edit2: a spy destroyed a granary in Carib. I ordered a new one.

I'm up? I guess I will post a PPP tomorrow then.

Looks good Ras. :)

I notice that Tiwanaku could borrow some better tiles from Cuzco. Vilcabamba should also queue something after the culture, to take advantage of the OF bug.

Any thoughts on our next tech? We should bank gold for a while, unless you guys want to try to research part of Physics to open up future trades (whether for Steel/Biology/Steam Power etc.).

Top Bottom