Build 2521

Attachments

• Turkimmo BC-0908.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.9 MB · Views: 61
  • MiniDump.rar
    8.4 KB · Views: 66
I get the last SVN but still crashing

It's a graphics crash of some sort - not in the DLL. Check to see what you're building in that turn (see if it still crashes with all cities building research). Might be an asset bug in something you're building.

It's a graphics crash of some sort - not in the DLL. Check to see what you're building in that turn (see if it still crashes with all cities building research). Might be an asset bug in something you're building.

I put all cities in research. Next turn I just have a pop up for the apostolic elections and a CDT

Below i have a screenshot while im talking to ragnar. I have military unit trading off - worker trading on. Notice he can trade Deer Riders, this is obviously a mistake since they are military units. Secondly he offers them free :confused:
Spoiler :

Oh & also when u hover cursor over deer riders it says (workers)

Below i have a screenshot while im talking to ragnar. I have military unit trading off - worker trading on. Notice he can trade Deer Riders, this is obviously a mistake since they are military units. Secondly he offers them free :confused:
Spoiler :

Oh & also when u hover cursor over deer riders it says (workers)

Need a save in which this trade is acceptable to him (ideally proposed)...

I've just played through this turn from your save game using the latest DLL and assets. It worked fine for me, included an election result popup at the end of the turn.

Do you have any unusual options set (dynamic entities, stack attack, non-default show buildings level - that sort of thing)?

pretty sure he contacts you first at start when turn loads, you can then see them/propose etc

Reproduced and pinned down. Its a bug in the XML that defines deer riders - they have:
Code:
			<bWorkerTrade>1</bWorkerTrade>
He considers them worthless because he is valuing them as workers (for which purpose they are worthless!). This also explains why it's happening with military unit trading turned off.

This is (I think) DH's unit, but since he is away a week or two I'll make the necessary fix in the SVN.

Build(Lean-Tos) requires build(Stick Gatherers) which goes obsolete at tech(Fire Making). build(Lean-Tos) goes obsolete at tech(Architecture) which is 23 steps after tech(Fire Making).
This has to be a mistake, most players will not be able to build Lean-Tos from mid-prehistoric into late medieval age.

I suggest to make Lean-Tos go obsolete at Carpentry, or let both Stick Gatherers and Lean-Tos go obsolete at wood working/carpentry/fire making or something like that.

I am playing the latest SVN version.

Which "Stack Attack"? The BTS one in the BTS options screen or the BUG one in the BUG options one? I have gone back to playing with both on. The only problem I have encountered is the one where you need to clink anywhere on the mini map to get the geme to continue.:)

I have an "Waiting for Civs" issue.

The game is otherwise full responsive - I can even save it while WFC is showing.

Please help - coz it's a very interesting game! :cry: :help:

View attachment 321072

View attachment 321073

It's playing through the end turn into the next turn fine for me. From the save I just immediately did an end-turn. At the start of the next turn is one attempt at diplomacy, and then notification of a great scientist having been born, before it goes into city build selections as normal.

Are you doing anything else? What version are you running?

If anyone was getting XML errors using the latest SVN version, they should be fixed now. I accidentally duplicated the <iCityAttack> tag for the Maceman, I should be more careful. :rolleyes:

Since SVN version 2516 selecting a settler (or high level settler like colonist etc.) the game momentarily hangs. Like it's got extra decisions to make or is confused. Then it rights itself and you can move, settle, etc. the settler. It's even worse if an Adventurer is in the same stack as the settler. And Do Not Ever load a settler onto an Adventurer! It takes forever for the game to figure out what it needs to be doing.

And since this is mostly Koshlings area of expertise it's gonna be a bit before it gets fixed I'm afraid.

JosEPh

Since SVN version 2516 selecting a settler (or high level settler like colonist etc.) the game momentarily hangs. Like it's got extra decisions to make or is confused. Then it rights itself and you can move, settle, etc. the settler. It's even worse if an Adventurer is in the same stack as the settler. And Do Not Ever load a settler onto an Adventurer! It takes forever for the game to figure out what it needs to be doing.

And since this is mostly Koshlings area of expertise it's gonna be a bit before it gets fixed I'm afraid.

JosEPh

I believe he had a fix for that already, since the new SVN is 2541.

Top Bottom