v22 bugs and crashes

when i reverted 2498 it still crashed, had to redownload the whole svn coz couldn't figure out how to get rid of the red ! Anyway is the problem fixed with Dancing's new revision?

I don't think it was LS612's changes because I think his were in the 2496 revision, and I only began encountering problems when using 2495. (Granted, using any version past 2495 would still have problems.)

My changes were revision 2498. 2495 was DH's changes to the Barbarian Art. Note that none of this has caused a crash for me, that is slightly confusing.

My changes were revision 2498. 2495 was DH's changes to the Barbarian Art. Note that none of this has caused a crash for me, that is slightly confusing.
You know, I don't know really know, I was just trying to pinpoint the cause in the only way I know. XD Trial and error. :p

2502 loads and starts a game fine for me, have you tried clearing your cache?

Updated to this revision and no crash upon loading a game for me. SO looks like all is well now.

You know, I don't know really know, I was just trying to pinpoint the cause in the only way I know. XD Trial and error. :p

Updated to this revision and no crash upon loading a game for me. SO looks like all is well now.

Yeppers seems that way, something that was deleted more than liked was causing the problem, it runs fine for me also now:)

Whew.:whew: I have no idea what was actually causing the problem, as it wasn't a problem for me. Oh well.:rolleyes:

Well it might have been, when you did a deletion you might have triggered something that was in your SVN but not in the main SVN, i dont know for sure, i am just guessing, and i probably am wrong.:crazyeye::mischief:

Trying to upgrade my mail knights to cuirasseers - getting repeatable CTD. You can find them (2 big groups) by pressing F5.

Savegame attached.

[edit] nevermind, after i updated to 2502 no more crashes ...

Hello guys,

Thank you for this beautiful mod, really magic!

I´m playing last version (I guess 22.1 though I see pre-release v23).
I can't see in Civilopedia "Crafts Guild Hall", really it is, but not indexed, and not possible to locate in National Wonders Buildings.

I think I have Guilds and Machinery developed, bu it not listed in cities Natioal Wonders.

Could be a bug or I´m wrong?

Hello guys,

Thank you for this beautiful mod, really magic!

I´m playing last version (I guess 22.1 though I see pre-release v23).
I can't see in Civilopedia "Crafts Guild Hall", really it is, but not indexed, and not possible to locate in National Wonders Buildings.

I think I have Guilds and Machinery developed, bu it not listed in cities Natioal Wonders.

Could be a bug or I´m wrong?

To have guilds on you need to turn them on in the Custom game Options when you start a game.

Is there a chance you also selected modern corporations?
If you did so, then guilds won`t work.
For some reason beyond my understanding guilds and modern corporations do not work.

Is there a chance you also selected modern corporations?
If you did so, then guilds won`t work.
For some reason beyond my understanding guilds and modern corporations do not work.

Yes, I was selecting modern Corporation too.

What is your recommendation about it, using guilds or modern corporation?

What is your recommendation about it, using guilds or modern corporation?
Best would be to wait on the current discussion about guilds and how they should be in the upcoming future.
And of course keep in mind that the option should be fixed so guilds and modern corporation can work together. :)

As of the most immediate update revision, we have a crash in Normal and Faster gamespeeds caused by a divide by 0 problem in the dll. I suggest running the debugger to find it. My system went a bit haywire when I found it and I do think if I had taken notes I could've fixed it. Problem is, I have no idea what its for and what I would be messing with so I figured I'd leave to the other programmers. The problem is noteworthily not as present on Normal gamespeed but its an immediate CTD after ending the first round on anything faster.

As a sidenote, I'm happy to report that my fix to Divine Prophets and the new game option for unlimited xp both apparently work like a charm :) AI's should be a bit more aggressive about getting religions (even if those religions aren't their greatest preferences) when Choose Religion is off now.

As of the most immediate update revision, we have a crash in Normal and Faster gamespeeds caused by a divide by 0 problem in the dll. I suggest running the debugger to find it. My system went a bit haywire when I found it and I do think if I had taken notes I could've fixed it. Problem is, I have no idea what its for and what I would be messing with so I figured I'd leave to the other programmers. The problem is noteworthily not as present on Normal gamespeed but its an immediate CTD after ending the first round on anything faster.

As a sidenote, I'm happy to report that my fix to Divine Prophets and the new game option for unlimited xp both apparently work like a charm :) AI's should be a bit more aggressive about getting religions (even if those religions aren't their greatest preferences) when Choose Religion is off now.

Didn't Is612 delete the Fast game speeds? He was asking all over the place about eliminating Normal up thru Blitz.

JosEPh

There appears to be something hidden and transparent in the Molecular Biology tech when viewed in the Tech Tree but it is currently inaccessable and does not show up on the Civilopedia.

There appears to be something hidden and transparent in the Molecular Biology tech when viewed in the Tech Tree but it is currently inaccessible and does not show up on the Civilopedia.

Thx i moved it to grid 17, but before i submit i am going to change the cost of the preh era, again.

Top Bottom