v22 bugs and crashes

It's playing through the end turn into the next turn fine for me. From the save I just immediately did an end-turn. At the start of the next turn is one attempt at diplomacy, and then notification of a great scientist having been born, before it goes into city build selections as normal.

Are you doing anything else? What version are you running?

I'm playing version 21, and I have made some minor XML-changes, but I have been running with those for a lot of games without trouble.

If the bug has already been fixed, can you tell me what is coursing it, so that i might go into WB and make a change?

I'm playing version 21, and I have made some minor XML-changes, but I have been running with those for a lot of games without trouble.

If the bug has already been fixed, can you tell me what is coursing it, so that i might go into WB and make a change?

It's almost certainly one of the DLL fixes. Try downloading v23 and replacing only your DLL with the one from v23 (save the one you have now first in case this doesn't work)

It's almost certainly one of the DLL fixes. Try downloading v23 and replacing only your DLL with the one from v23 (save the one you have now first in case this doesn't work)

Thanx. I'm DL the torrent now. Says it will only take about 30 min. :king:

... And that was post 100... it only took 7 years...

It didn't work... But now I have v23 on my comp, so is nothing stopping me from starting a v23 game :D

It didn't work... But now I have v23 on my comp, so is nothing stopping me from starting a v23 game :D

You should be able to load your existign game into V23 (and say yes to recaculating the modifiers). How playable it will be in regard to your likley crime situation from a V21 save I'm not sure, but give it a go.

Top Bottom