Very interesting start (Monarch)

Sammcs

Chieftain
I've recently been fooling around on Monarch (I was emperor-ish once) and I seem to win, although the dates are a bit late for my taste so I'm refining my play a bit. Got this start with Ghandi, pretty unusual and seems kind of easy thus far. It's fractal, with everything else standard. You might think you're isolated for a long time.

I've just moved up to Emperor but this start looks too delicious to resist. I'll give it a try.

EDIT: Damn this needs Bat installed as a mod to load. Looks like I won't give it a try

You can make it WB and play it in emperor, you know. It looks like a good starting location to support transition to a higher difficulty level.

Oh yea poop forgot to say I have BAT. If I make it a WB save, will it make it so anyone can play it regardless of mod? And anyone got a quick link on how to make a WB save? I'll search how to in the mean time. As noted this is a decent start if you're transitioning.

Oh yea poop forgot to say I have BAT. If I make it a WB save, will it make it so anyone can play it regardless of mod? And anyone got a quick link on how to make a WB save? I'll search how to in the mean time. As noted this is a decent start if you're transitioning.

Yep, that should work. Just go into WorldBuilder via the menu and click the Save button. That simple. Oh..it will save to your WB folder.

Be sure not to look anywhere other than top-right corner before you go into worldbuilder, if you don't want to see the map. And it also helps if you zoom in to the max before that. ;)

Loading the game, going to worldbuilder and then saving it might work. I'm not that familiar with WorldBuilder and mod compatability so I'm not sure. But if you post it I'll give it a try.

Edit: Beaten to the answer

I'll play, and being Ghandi, I'll try for a culture victory. I just had my first victory on Monarch (Domination), so it'll be nice to see if I can pull off a culture.

I've attached a regular save without mods, Monarch/Epic. I will attach WB save in next post as the manager doesn't want me to upload two things at once apparently.

Here's the WB save. You can see the other empires in the beginning when you select Ghandi so just click fast haha.

Will give this a try tomorrow, on emperor/epic. I think I have Fallout 3 somewhat cured of its crashing every 5 minutes so that has my attention tonight :p

:nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke:

Top Bottom