Very quick noob SG

Well, from when I was testing it, it seemed like there are some options the AI just won't pick... like it seemed like it would never suggest building a grainary...

And early on, waiting for a recommendation for that first worker, or first settler could be crippling.

But, if it makes for a better challenge, we can play it with no wiggle room...

As far as the AI suggestions, it is there in one of the game options... I forget exatly which one...

OK, turns done.

IT: Wow, that's alot of units... can we say overkill?? ;)

I take a couple of Saladin's cities on turn one, and set up to take Mecca on the next turn. I also rush build a lot of the buildings to get more culture pumped out.

Soon Radio comes in, and I crank down research, and crank up the culture. I also switch out research for culture. Mecca falls. Saladin is done... Furastat is his only city left. (Took a screen of this, but it got lost? :mad: )

So, is this enough for domination?

:wallbash: [pissed] :gripe:

Ugh... well two cities will come out of revolt next turn, so that's going to do it. I just hit ENTER to get it over with.

IBT: Saladin had a catapult and cavalry outside of Kufah, and...

Gunship loses to: Arabian Cavalry (11.25/15)
Tank loses to: Arabian Catapult (4.50/5)

:wow:

Kufah lost

Ok, maybe I was :smoke: but I didn't figure to lose that...

Anyways... it matters not. As my next turn begins...

DOMINATION!!!

(Sorry, the msg screenshot did not take!)

And here's the powergraph:

So how'd we do, in score? Let's take a look:

Woo-hoo! :cheers:

Good gob all!

WE WON OUR FIRST SG!!!!

Ok, ok!! it was on noble - but i'm proud of it!! :D

Great job wrapping up Maquis, although I'm not sure if we should forgive you for losing a city... :nono:

Seriously, thats a pretty good score for a mid 1900's noble win!

oldbustedjorn <-- Doesn't want this moment to end... :cry:

[party]

I can't believe you lost a city and to a catapult too! :eek:

Well I guess oldbustedjorn's sig is not going to be funny anymore since he has to take the "Um, none" out.

Well congradulations everyone and it was a pleasure playing with you guys. I learned alot from you.

Abt VQ03 - I don't know if we should automate the workers. Automating the workers would mean we have totally no control over the worker. Alternatively, we could simply rule that we must send the worker to one of the blue-cirlce, and choose one of the blue-highlighted action. This way, at least we got a choice.

IIRC, the AI do recommend Granary, only if you are severely slow in growth. Its just like the AI would not recommend an Aqueduct until the city has quite a substantial health problem.

-

Top Bottom