Video Game Quiz VI

VIRTUAL STAPLER IV!

It's so realistic, it even has jammed staplers, which you need to defuse and be aware of the burst of whatever word you use in english for those metal things that come out of a stapler.

so close but so far.

actually, all it does is keep count and every multiple of 10 a british woman's voice comes on and says "splendid"

Oh yes I forgot to say that anyone can have the next one......Im afraid I am a master of everything and it would be unfair for me to post.....

ok, but I couldn't think of anything hard....

yes............close enough....it's type to learn

I dunno, Lineage?

That would be Elona. I didn't play it much, every time I tried to play a piano someone threw a rock and killed me

That would be Elona. I didn't play it much, every time I tried to play a piano someone threw a rock and killed me

Yes, it's Elona. It's an acronym - full name is "Eternal League Of NefiA".

The reason you got killed is because Noa (the creator) is mean :lol: ... he placed a high level NPC, who hates music, in the starting town. Any starting character, including a Pianist, has no chance of pleasing him with music.

If you talk to the townsfolk they will tell you not to play music, and you can see message of NPC bards killed frequently in that town.

I'm having a lot of fun with this game. :)

Top Bottom