[R&F] VidLP - Victoria takes over world - modded deity

Greetings Civ Fanatics! I just got back from a two-week venture in England and boy did I learn a lot. I visited several museums (and pubs) to really soak in England's history of colonization... I saw artifacts from all over the world and really learned about the techniques used to be so prosperous. Now it is time to see if the strategy works in civilization. The evil AI controls other civilizations that England has fought with (defeated or lost) in the past. Lets see if we can raise the English flag across all of the continents.

This is a modded deity play-through where I am checking out a fellow civfanatics mod: Real Strategy (AI). I am very excited to check it out as well as take over the world with redcoats.

Game parameters:
Epic speed
Standard size small contents map
Deity

Mods:
Real Strategy (AI), link to the civfanatic page here.
XP Bonuses and Royal Navy Dockyard Hotfix - we need that movement bonus

Cosmetic mods:

Concise UI - adds user interface enhancements
Colorized Historic Moments - for that added touch to historical moments
Better Civilization Icons - Because more icons is awesome
Better Civilization Colors - expanding your color pallet is never a bad option
Real Great People (UI) - Too add that personal touch to great people

The series playlist can be found here.
Previous civilization play-throughs playlists can be found here.

Episode 1:
Victoria finds a prime spot to start her empire. Time to make settlers and start expanding across the globe.

Episode 3:
In this episode we plan out future expansions, where to put some districts, and even get our walls for cheap. Victoria knew that stone circles would pay off, even if she didn't go for a religion.

Episode 4:
In this episode, Victoria discovers that Poland is weak. Extremely weak. We are talking about 12 city combat strength weak. We levy a city state's units for our bidding.

Episode 5:
In this episode, we have to defend our new cities and assimilate them into Victoria's empire. Just when things were going well, a military emergency is called against us. Don't they know that all their cities belong to us?

Episode 6:
War continues against Sweden and Poland. Poland's city defenses continue to swing wildly and hampers our progress. Will Victoria be able to break their defenses?

Episode 7:
Victoria builds up a formidable frigate army. The time is coming to colonize the world.

Episode 8:
It is time to put our frigate army to the test. Sweden is Victoria's first target. How will their un-walled cities hold up against our superior naval army?

Episode 9:
Victoria is fearless, taking on 3 other civilizations at once. She finally reaches the coast of Scotland after years and years of constant war.

Episode 10:
After forced into retreat from the last war with Poland, Victoria builds up an army and tries again. Redcoats finally reach the Scottish highlands, hopefully to change the tide of war.

Episode 11:
One redcoat corps vs Scotland. Who will win? The war on the other front, with Poland, continues on.

Episode 12:
War continues for Victoria. After taking out Poland she sets her eyes towards Spain. France decides do join in on the fun too.

Episode 13:
Victoria's redcoats continue their dominace across the land. City after city is captured as the AI has inferior firepower.

Episode 14:
Victoria makes a big mistake by forgetting what the capital of Russia actually is. Now she has to spend the time finding where it is and why isn't it Moscow? The capital was only St. Petersburg for a limited amount of time!

Thanks for watching this series, it was a lot of fun to make!

Top Bottom