Vote on jamescaesar's next story

JamesCaesar

People-Vulture
I will be doing a RFC story, no UHV, and yes, I got my Internet back. So, post in the responses what civ you want me to do and I will select the most voted civ in exactly 1 week. SO, get those votes out!!!

Ethiopia: 3
Maya: 1
Khmer: 1
Mayopimer: -9001
Mali: 1
Persia: 2
Aztec: 1
French: 1
Spain: 1
Carthage: 1

The Khmer.

BEST. CIV. EVAR.

On the other hand, who's excited for Minecraft Beta 1.8 coming out before November?!
(If you play Minecraft, if not, heathen!)

YES! Minecraft is the game I spend 45% of the time I play games on.

45% Minecraft
45% Civ
10% Various others, now it's Zelda OoT 3D, Chrono Trigger, and SCII.

30% Minecraft
20% Terraria
20% Red Orchestra
20% Civ
10% other games

Spore! Oh god spore!

Also, you sound like a 7 year old. :p

Watch my more recent vids. My voice gets better. (And I only did Spore out of popular demand.)

ethiopia, but set up the Swahili empire

Remember, it's not a minecraft discussion. If you want that, I could start a Off-Topic Minecraft thread. Dont forget to respond with a civ. If you want to play Minecraft with me, I dont have premium but I play from the cracked game. If you want to build with me, I build on the Classic server "MedievalCraft". If you don't like the fact that I play Classic, that's fine. If you know a good cracked server, tell me. Sorry this is so meaty of a post that isnt a story. 1 more thing, where do u mean by Swahili empire, inohotep? PS: My Minecraft name is James_Glasco.

by Swahili, I mean the Swahili city states:
Spoiler :

obviously, i want you to own more than that, like the whole east coast, madagascar....
and from that point get creative (once i tried to own the whole Indian Ocean :king:)

I always thought of them as an underrepresented civ in Civ 4

If i do ethiopia, I might. Anyone here watch That 70's show. Its on an hour a day now, f yeah!

25% Minecraft
15% Civ 4 (8GB Ram for 5?!)
10% Black Ops
10% Halo 3 and Reach
25% Pokemon
15% Lego games

(EDIT- Voting ends 5:00 PM PST on August 14th. So you can vote up to 3 times. Also, you can vote for other than hard-ass civs)

We can vote 3 times? I use my other 2 votes to vote for the Khmer. :D

Top Bottom