VQ-09 Alg Ore's Exploit

namliaM said:
I cannot seem to find anything that would need AH as a prereq ... other than optional... Strange that it would be included in the path.... 6 turns on Mono... Geez...

Guess if I had switched when I thought about it...5 turns before the end of my turnset... (really!) we would have missed it anyway :mad:

Lets aim for Theo then... To bad we will be missing 3 of the better effects of a Religion. The Temple, Monastary and a Shrine (Unless we build Chicken or Kwats)!

Trust me you are going to miss a whole lot more than that!

But then again, ya'll are possibly down the proper path.

I've been busy the past couple days and have been trying to squeeze in my turnset for VQ Red.

I got this now.

I see Maquis is on, so I'm ever so hopefull he's posting up a turn report....

;)

I was trying to upload my turnset from work, but network problems were preventing me from getting it done.

(I know, more delays from me :rolleyes: )

Anyways, I finished Writing, learned Sailing, and started on AH. This will be done in the next couple turns. We can go for Theology, but it is around 30 turns to complete.

We finished the Great Wall, so barbs won't be a threat (in our borders anyways)

Also, the Pyramids and Oracle were both BIFAL during my turns.

Settled our next city in the place where GreyFox suggested. I started a Monument there.

I have a couple Impi on the doorstep of the barb city to the SE, and there are a couple Axes en route. Up to others weather to keep it or not...

Also, a quick shot of the barb city - defended by 3 archers ATM:

It's coastal, with Deer & wine in the BFC.

It will probably autoraize since its only 1 pop. Do we want to hold off on taking it out til it grows (for the free-esque settler)?

Very... SHUSH!

I'll be playing and posting in a matter of hours. Real wife matters arose and since she controls the remote, you know who wins. ;)

Tech Check:

Animal Husbandry in (horses down by the marble).
Theology started @ 29 turns to research (!!!!!!) - we now have 5 turns left. No I didn't play 24 turns! I hired two scientists in our capital and MMd as best I could. All cities are at max size (in fact one is a bit unhappy - might be a whip canidate).

Temple of Artemis was BIFAL

We did pop a GE in 425BC. He will give us Metal Casting OR complete a wonder. We have two wonders available: The Great Lighthouse and The Parthenon. We just finished a lighthouse in our capital and I "picked" the Great Lighthouse - but that can be changed with no hammer loss.

I'm not sure which will benefit us the most. Metal Casting opens up forges to help our abysmall production and leads us to the Colosuss. The Great Lighthouse would up the income on our 3 cities which would make our #1 GNP even better - once we get more cities to trade with...

Barb city claimed our first axe at 68.6% odds of success, and other is healing after handling a wandering archer. So next player might want to build up a slightly larger force. Impis only have like 30% chance against fortified archers in a city.

I moved our fogbusting western warrior to the east and signed two possible city locations for discussion.

Current world:

10 turns each from here on out.

and the save:

Those great wall graphics... I thought they only surround the city they were build in? Or do you have some kind of fix for that?

I like the 4th city, tho we are wasting a (usefull) tile or 2 between it and that northern city

Oh got it, play this evening.

Top Bottom