VS1-Agression

Apparently, we must look for replacement. At least for Gorm who did not show up for a few rounds IIRC. Bello may be on vacation.

@Advruss: Please, go ahead and play. It is a very enjoyable game. May be you have someone in mind for this game to play instead of Gorm?

Preturn: metallurgy to greece for gems, dyes, 17gold and 17gpt. Full tax, and we are at 86gpt, with 206 going to other civs !
Ivory to Bismark for 150 gold and WM (helping insure that he will be less inclined to attack us).
Thanane switches to settler, rushes for 48 gold
Rush temple in osaka for 52 gold.
horses to Izzy for 18gpt, 26 gold and WM
Nothiing else possible in the way of trades
Rush a settler in Rusguniae for 103 gold

IBT: Babylon finishes the Americans
Our people are happy
Osaka temple-settler
Theveste knight-harbor
Sabratha knight- musket
Rusicademusket-harbor
Rusguinane settler-settler
Thanane settler-settler
expand palace :D

940: trade greece physics for 20 gold, 7gpt and WM
Rush settler in Nora

IBT: Isabella demand TM and 35gold
I give in. call me weak, but I dont want any more wars to break out at this time.
Lose a couple of slaves to the Iro
Culture expands at several places

950: aggresively settler new carthage to gain a source of incesne
trade germany furs for 23gpt and WM

IBT: russia and scandinavia sign alliance vs byzs :D
Iro and Inca sign peace

960: Gulp, and trade Byzs wines, WM, and 153gpt for ToG.
Now earning 9gpt at 100 tax
trade ToG, WM, and 300 gold to Hammi for magnetism, propelling him and us into the industrial age

Rather warm here, I need to lay down....I might fall asleep though.....if I do, tomorrow morning last turn and save will be present.

IBT: Babylon and Germany sign alliance vs Greece
Add onto palace

970: Shffle units and settlers around

For the past 2 turns, The Byzs haven't been in our territory, so I couldn't ask them to leave or declare. Check every turn with them, though. We are paying 328 to other civs, with an income of +18gpt at 0 sci and 0 lux Russia and Germany are both at war with the Byzs, so that would make it much easier
Iros still wont talk, although attackings forces are still neglible. We are industrial,
And the leaders are up at least medicine, demo, FA (probably) and nationalism. No Steam Power though...We need factories and RP badly, though. We need the production for our core to start producing infra!
Anyways, here is the Save

It all looks good. Who's next on the roster? I've noticed Gorm had at least a peek but Bello is nowehere around.

Gorm, Are You There? Please Post Something!

I'll take it

I just remembered that I have 1.22 installed (I believe you can't "upgrade" games from 1.15 to 1.22). So I'll have to down-grade which may take alittle while.

:lol: Strider appeared! Downgrading for this game is fairly easy. Just need to replace the files in C3C root directory and text folder. No need to install-uninstall all the time, only once. Make a 1.15 back up in the process and 1.22 back up as well and keep swapping the files.

akots said:
:lol: Strider appeared! Downgrading for this game is fairly easy. Just need to replace the files in C3C root directory and text folder. No need to install-uninstall all the time, only once. Make a 1.15 back up in the process and 1.22 back up as well and keep swapping the files.

I have no clue what the hell you just meant, my computer experience only goes to turning the thing on and off. Care to explain in further detail?

Pre-Turn:
Traded Magnetism to Greece for 11gpt and 10g

Turn 1:
Babylon and Byzantines sign a Military Alliance vs the Vikings (babylon declares war on Scandinavia)
Greece and Byzantines sign a Military Alliance vs Russia (Greece declares war on Russia)
Spain and Germany sign a Military Alliance vs Japan (Spain declares war on the Japanese)
Spain and Greece sign a Military Alliance vs Germany (Spain declares war on the Germans)
Russia and Scandinavia sign a Military Alliance vs Portugal (Russia declares war on the Portuguese)
Re-signed the peace treaty with Scandinavia (we get 10g)
New Utica founded in 980 AD
Anyone mind me asking why we have a musketmen called LB Twisters?
New Leptis Magna founded in 980 AD

Our economy is... well... crap. We need to start getting some improvements in our cities. I switched the majority of our settler producing cities to libaries/temples.

End of Turn 1 Report:
Science: 0%
Entertainment: 0%
Tax: 100%

+104gpt
Steam Power in -- turns

Turn 2:
Russia and Germany sign a Military Alliance against Spain (Russia declares war on the Spanish)
Iroquois and Greece have signed a Peace Treaty (damn it)
Germany and Japan have signed a Peace Treaty
Knight defeats Iroquois Medevil Infantry x7 (we killed 7 medevil infantry, did not lose a single knight)

End of Turn 2 Report:

+104gpt
523g
Steam Power in -- turns

Turn 3:
Scandinavia and Russia sign a Military Alliance vs Spain
Germany has destroyed the Portugese

End of Turn 3 Report:

+106gpt
627g
Steam Power in -- turns

Turn 4:
Maya declares war on the Japanese
Knight attacks Iroquois Medevil knight and.... GREAT LEADER!!!!! (would be perfect for the ToE)

End of Turn 4 Report:

+113gpt
733 g
Steam Power in -- turns

Turn 5:
We lose our first and second knights to the Iroquois
Babylon and Germany have signed a Military Alliance vs the Inca (Babylon declares war on Inca)
Russia and Incan have signed a Peace Treaty
Japan and Babylon sign a Military Alliance vs the Inca (Japan declares war on Inca)
Trade Theory of Gravity to Greece for Dyes, World Map, 13gpt, and 15g.
New Theveste founded in 1020 AD
Knight defeats Iroquois medevil infantry

End of Turn 5 Report:

+115gpt
846g
Steam Power in -- Turns

Turn 6:
Babylon and Japan sign a Military Alliance vs Spain (Babylon declares on the Spanish)
Scandinavia and Japan have Signed a Peace Treaty
Knight defeats Iroquios medevil Infantry
Knight defeats musketmen
4 Knight Army defeats musketmen in St. Regis
4 Knight Army defeats musketmen in St. Regis
Elite Knight defeats Calvary in St. Regis
We have captured St. Regis and 3 workers (we now have our own source of gems!!)
We sign a peace treaty with the Iroquois for 46g and a World Map

End of Turn 6 Report:

+127gpt
1008 g
Steam Power in -- Turns

------------------------------------------------------------

That's all I can play today, so one of you will have to take it from here. My advice would be to try and stay out of wars and build up our economy some. Lets atleast try to increase our gold/science output some.

Save

andvruss said:
Nice turns.

Remember this is C3C, so no GL can rush a wonder, if you had forgotten.

Ahh, actually I've yet to get a GL in C3C ;).

Yep, and we have to build more cities. We need them for more armies and to lower the upkeep cost. Unless we are going to disband some troops. And how's about Military tradition? Some cavalries would be very handy IMO.

Top Bottom