Vuldacon's Variety Resources

Vuldacon

Dedicated to Excellence
Supporter
Thought I would Upload a Variety of my Resources for anyone who wants to use them in their games. These Resources all look very good on a light or Dark Map.

A Few of these Resources were remade from previously made resources...Adjusted and re-sized such as Spare Parts, Fuel and Spin Doctors.

I made Large and Small Civilopedia Icons for Each Resource and several of these Resources have a few Different Sizes you can choose from as well as different Resource Types offered for them such as Luxury as well as Strategic.
Map Shadows are included for each Resource.
Note that you can adjust the Positions of each Resource so they will place on the Game Map Square where you prefer...just move the Shadows EXACTLY the same for them if you change the Resource positions.

Here is a Preview Image of the Resources:

Updated August 7, 2019

You can download the Zip File Here

Variety Resources:
(1) Movie Reel, Tools, Gold Record Large, Gold Record Small, Fuel Large, Fuel Small, Chromium,
Copper, Titanium, Tungsten, Supplies, Heavy Industrial,

(2) Army Gear, Spare Parts, Ammo, Uranium, Booze, Aid Parcel, Transmitter, Files, Natural Gas,
Potash, Marble, Philosophers Stone,

(3) Cola, Pills, Capsules, Spam Large, Spam Small, Unobtainable, Galactium, Quantumium, Tretonin,
Chemicals, European Weapons, Furniture,

(4) Coffee Large, Coffee Medium, Coffee Small, Road Kill Large, Road Kill Small, Magnifying Glass,
Police Chief, Platesmiths, Smiths, Chainsmiths, Global, Chainsaw,

(5) Bats Large, Bats Small, Dogs Large, Dogs Small, Mollusks, Nerds Large, Nerds Small, Stripper,
Docker, Pilot Large, Pilot Small, Spin Doctors,

(6) Manhole Large, Manhole Medium, Manhole Small, Dragon Eggs, Human Only Large, Human Only Small,
Gold, Spider Eggs, Junk Food Large, Junk Food Small, Zombiegoo Large, Zombiegoo Small,

(7) Old Folks Large, Old Folks Small, Sheep Large, Sheep Small, Heavy Weapons Large, Heavy Weapons Small,
Flamethrower, Supply Drop, Wolf, Marine Recruits, Cossack, Rubber,

(8) Rubber, Rubber, Rubber, Rubber, Aluminum Large, Aluminum Small, Cola Can, Cola Can, Tropical Fruit Large,
Tropical Fruit Small, Green Chemicals, Blue Chemicals,

(9) Coconuts, Fish, Fish, Fish, Cotton, Sugar, Tea, Rice, Corn Large, Corn Small, Cocoa, Coffee Beans Large

(10) Coffee Beans Small, Pearls, Lumber, Timber, Small Global, Tin Luxury, Tin Strategic, Oasis, Oil, Industry, Camels, Ivory,

(11) Big Game, Junk Food Bonus, Windmill, Tree, Burial Ground, Evil Skull, Fruit Large, Fruit Small,
Barley Large, Barley Small, Poultry, Wool Large,

(12) Wool Small, Cattle, Goats Large, Goats Small, Pigs, Horse, Fur, Light Whales, Dark Whales, Pottery, Olives, Wine,

(13) Greek Marble, Scrolls, Flax, Poppy, Prophets, Saltpeter, Copper Strategic, SilverStrategic, GoldOre, Iron, Wheat, Amber,

(14) Sapphires, Dye, Incense, Shipwreck, Reef, Pack Mule, Water Buffalo, Hariana Cow.

Resource Blanks for Strategic, Luxury and Bonus resources included for use.

Each Resource has the Large and Small Civilopedia Icons and the Resource Shadow included.
Many of the Resources have different sizes as well as set as other Resource Types included for use.

Rename and use as you prefer :)

I also included all of these Resources on a single File if you need a Palette for them. Note that If you know how to make a new Palette for your Resource File, the Resources will be better if Used as they are individually and added rather than the palette I made to accommodate all of them.

I also Included all of the Resource Civilopedia Backgrounds in Blank Form that you can use to Add Resources to for more Civilopedia Icons. How to use them can be found Here on post 41-42.

Last edited:
These are nice! Who'd have ever thunk of having a SPAM resource?
:lol: Thanks Hrafnkell...well the Terrified people on Paradise Island needed some type of Canned Food that does not require cooking to help them survive during the Zombie Outbreak. :D I managed to also make a smaller Spam resource that I prefer with SPAM remaining legible.

I wonder if Spam kills zombies...

What do you think the Spunky Kids are chucking at Zombies?? Rocks?...Nah, that would be silly!

@Vuldacon: are you releasing all the EFZI graphics separate now?? and do you really use that color green as the B/G of the final PCX???

@Vuldacon: are you releasing all the EFZI graphics separate now?? and do you really use that color green as the B/G of the final PCX???
Spacer One... I am just uploading some files for People to use if they want them...The EFZI2 Scenario is over 254 MBs.
...and No, This Resource Image is just to show the Resources "easier on the eyes" here than the Magenta Background used for them.

Hadn't seen these before. I see some that may be useful for the steampunk project.

I have trouble identifying many resources on magenta and now, I find, on this background as well. Perhaps someone could post a screenshot of how some of them look placed on terrain?

Blue Monkey... I uploaded ScreenShots for all of the Resources I Uploaded and there are Small ScreenShots inside the Folders of many or most of these.

All Resources are listed in order of their placement on the file. I did not list Large or small variations.

It is a small download so just take a look and see if any of them or what you want. It's free work and "no purchase necessary" :lol:

I test all work in game and would not upload it if it did not meat my approval. That said, I am aware that people use many different Map Graphics and in that case, they need to check all things personally to see if they "fit" their game.

We can also make adjustments to fit what would othersize not due to our different Game Graphics.

Look Under "File Restored in Link" above. I listed them there.
Yes, those are Different Rubber Resources that I colored because some people wanted the Tree/Plant to stand out and yes, that is both the Normal and Large Bauxite for Aluminum Resource.
They are in the List that comes with the Download.
...I will add them to the general List above too.

Thought I would Upload a Variety of my Resources for anyone who wants to use them in their games. These Resources all look very good on a light or Dark Map. Personally I prefer small resources and my favorites are Global, Galactium, Police Chief, Magnifying Glass, Platesmith, Coffee and Road Kill but all were made to look good on the game map.

A Few of these Resources were remade from previously made resources...Adjusted and re-sized such as Spare Parts, Fuel and Spin Doctors.

I made Large and Small Civilopedia Icons for Each Resource and several of these Resources have a few Different Sizes you can choose from as well as different Resource Types offered for them such as Luxury as well as Strategic.
Map Shadows are included for each Resource.
Note that you can adjust the Positions of each Resource so they will place on the Game Map Square where you prefer...just move the Shadows EXACTLY the same for them if you change the Resource positions. Personally I have all resources shifted toward the Top Left and I use an Offset Mine that is placed on the Bottom Right map Square so all Resources continue to show after a Mine has been Built rather than be covered by the Mine.
File Restored in Link
Edit May 5th 2009: Marine Recruits Rsource, Marine Recruit Depot (Wonder), Cossack, Rubber and Aluminum were added to this Zip File.B]
Get the Zip File Here

Variety Resources:
Movie Reel, Tools, Gold Record, Fuel, Chromium, Copper, Titanium, Tungsten, Supplies, Heavy Industrial, Army Gear, Spare Parts, Ammo, Uranium, Booze, Aid Parcel, Transmitter, Files, Natural Gas, Potash, Marble, Philosophers Stone, Cola, Pills, Capsules, Spam, Unobtainable, Galactium, Quantumium, Tretonin, Chemicals, European Weapons, Furniture, Coffee, Road Kill, Magnifying Glass, Police Chief, Platesmiths, Smiths, Chainsmiths, Global, Chainsaw, Bats, Dogs, Mollusks, Nerds, Stripper, Docker, Pilot, Spin Doctors, Manhole, Dragon Eggs, Human Only, Gold, Spider Eggs, Junk Food, Zombiegoo, Old Folks, Sheep, Heavy Weapons, Flamthrower, Supply Drop, Wolf, Marine Recruits, Cossack, Rubber, Aluminum.

Rename and use as you prefer :)

I also included all of these Resources on a single File if you need a Palette for them. Note that If you know how to make a new Palette for your Resource File, the Resources will be better if Used as they are individually and added rather than the palette I made to accommodate all of them.

I also Included all of the Resource Civilopedia Backgrounds in Blank Form that you can use to Add Resources to for more Civilopedia Icons. How to use them can be found Here on post 41-42.

Here is a Preview Image of the Resources:

Lol. I'm a resource (nerd) These are really cool.

:lol: Thanks Hrafnkell...well the Terrified people on Paradise Island needed some type of Canned Food that does not require cooking to help them survive during the Zombie Outbreak. :D I managed to also make a smaller Spam resource that I prefer with SPAM remaining legible.

September 16, 2012... Resources have been Added and the File is Updated on Post #1
Thanks for the updated file! otoh ...
...well the Terrified people on Paradise Island needed some type of Canned Food that does not require cooking to help them survive during the Zombie Outbreak. :D I managed to also make a smaller Spam resource that I prefer with SPAM remaining legible.
Coke, Spam but where's dessert? Still no "spongy, yellow, delicious" submarinos? Don't tell us that Zombie Island's Twinkie gauge has gone ... empty? :p

Spaaaam, wonderful spaaam…

Top Bottom