W.A.Y.F.I.N.D.I.N.G.-A Polynesian Realpolitik

Agreed, perhaps a new party in power could help? not suggesting anyone in particular....*cough*Freedom party*cough*
The M.A.P. has more votes than the freedom party.

I think it was a joke. Now, let's jut assume that assume thy after a week he is not active. Red spy should than become party leader by default.

I am a party leader.....

They put the cabinet where just General Olaf and Robdude were the only members of the cabinet.

Ok well than it should be you giving the orders. Also you guys should finalize your cabinet so that everyone in your party agrees on it. Than we can move on.

At this point, I just don't care who is in the lead, this needs to continue. I already posted what we can do so unless anyone in my party says otherwise, that is what is going to happen this turn set.

okay where in the sky is spartage? He hasnt been on forever online anywhere as far as i can tell and he was the most influential member of the ppp

I haven't heard from him. Anyone know if hes busy in rl? Or if he's like dead? Or anything?

Red Spy is the party leader, but in this terms cabinet I am President and General Olaf is the Governor.

Is a party leader. Technically Sparthage is too, I am not the only one.

Yes but since he hasn't responded in a long while the consensus is we are going to consider him inactive.

I'm still here, is there anything the governor needs to do as of now?

It should be noted that on the Japan game by Yahzuk, Sparthage was kicked out of the council because of inactivity.

Okay still off topic, and yes still about spartage, i pmed him a while ago no responce :sad:. He will pick up soon hopefully.

But back on track we NEED more people to play any suggestions?

oh and we need to get a pulse from more of the map members, can someone do the liberity of pming to see if there alive?

I'll pm him

Hello? is the thread dead?

Top Bottom