** Wanted ** A Credible Government

Galdarian is of course our main Lord, also representing the team to the outside, as I would be the Sage, Sherlock613 the Marshal and Earthling the Envoy. Supersonic is our Judge.

I'm happy with Bowsling for his first call on diplomacy to any specific civ if he wants it; I'd be fine as a rep to any of the civs though if the team wants me to be. I'd imagine we'd have all treaties posted/voted on here first and such anyway, and I'm not particularly eager to go off on my own on chats without prior approval/specific goals as well, so don't worry - we'll see what other teams want diplo wise too.

I agree on the government setup and apointees (is that spelled correctly? Looks weird...).

I would be interested in being the judge. I can also be a turnplayer, however I would much prefer doing it with a clear list of what to do during the turn. I'm a single-player player only, so I would play as one if I had no direction. Playing a multiplayer game like a single-player one = lose.

Regentman, you are more than welcome to be both turnplayer and official, and we will make sure you got both, we try to put together a list that let everyone play half a month each as turnplayer, in order to be fair, and have a fair process on all accounts.

I think its pretty evident now, this is a fair and nice place to be, with no tinfoil hat dictator around.

Regentman

I think we should establish a new position, just for you, which would be working in tandem with the Judge, by addressing all litigations and court orders regarding game rules, on Team Quatronias interests towards other teams. This includes monitoring violation of game rules, as well as opening for infringement suits where we can, as well as solidifying our more alternative strategies towards the signed game rules. What do you say about this ?
Your background as game admin is priceless, and useful.

Hmmm I'm not sure. I'm open to helping the team, but it seems that this position would be a sort of mini-moderator. Is this what you meant?

I mean, there is room after the first 2 months for more turnplayers, everybody get a 2 week shot, that is one. The other part was more of being a Team Attorney, more than a moderator, so to speak.

Is that what you want to be?
Not interested in playing turns?
Diplomacy?

Our government is both flexible and democratic (in that it represents what the people want)
I personally am playing the role of devil's advocate ;-)

Is that what you want to be?
Not interested in playing turns?
Diplomacy?

Our government is both flexible and democratic (in that it represents what the people want)
I personally am playing the role of devil's advocate ;-)

Well... I'll actually do anything that isn't turnplayer or diplomat. Whether I'll be good at it is a real question.

MrBanana, you are welcome to take my Sage position. Setting up a hedgefund real life is hard enough for me right now.

Eep I just looked at the first post and saw that I am playing during your turnplaying time galdarian. I am sorry. Did you want to take over for a couple of weeks to get your turn in?

MrBanana, you are welcome to take my Sage position. Setting up a hedgefund real life is hard enough for me right now.

Hedgefund? Someone's a big shot :king:.

Okay, I'll take the tech person/thingy spot. I'll warn you, I like to skip over a lot over techs early game toget the math line.

Well, with my college graduation ceremony this weekend plus a new second job, and in the interest of democracy ( ;) ), I'll step down as turnplayer effective Friday the 30th. I can still play up to then, so Thursday will be the last day I will log in to play the turns. I will still check in nearly everyday, as I get up a little early so I have time to browse the Internet before the day begins. :)

Ok, are we lacking a turnplayer right now? I can start tomorrow afternoon and maybe do a few, but it's going to be really rough all next week during exams, so really I'd just be able to get this weekend. Looks like Sherlock isn't around...

Having read this thread it's a little unclear to me if any of the posts are unfilled at the moment. If there is a vacancy needing to be filled, I stand ready to serve.

I indeed have access to cIV BtS 3.19 + PitBoss. But only from work. And my work is about to go into summer hours as of May 24. Summer hours = I don't work :cool:

So I'm not suitable for a turnplayer (except in an emergency, wherein I'd run in to the shop and play the save), but I'm fine for almost any other post.

I'd prefer to serve a post that doesn't require accessing data in-game, but I'll serve where ever The Q needs me :hammer:

Somebody is up next to be a turnplayer for June? Anyone around who wants it? I'm fine to have "repeat" players of course, doesn't have to be a new turnplayer, just nobody has signed up yet. I'll default to following through on the next few turns, we mostly know what we are doing and other teams are taking much time so it'll probably just be 2-3 turns in the next week, hopefully a new turnplayer ready by then, and good luck.

I can play some in June as initially indicated in the beginning of the game. That said, I am very happy with the work already put in by our team and turnplayers, as we can see we did all choices right so far, getting a religion and Stonehenge in the same go.

Top Bottom