1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Warhammer Fantasy Mod 2.5

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Completed Modpacks' started by mrtn, Dec 19, 2006.

1. LordLydon

LordLydon Chieftain

LordBaal, please upload your modified version if possible.

I always return to this mod every few years and I remember quitting 3 years ago because enemy AI Khemri required to much micro/hassle to overcome. So your changes seem logical and even Kitomakazu.made similar changes.

I mainly come back hoping to see if mrtn has continued development. Isn't there room for 2 or 3 more civs? Which civs should they add?? I don't remember clearly now... but wasn't this mod missing Squigs!!! It will never be a complete Warhammer mod without them!

The only thing I miss while playing this mod is changing governments, which is a huge part of civ for me but I understand why this mod is structured that way.

Anyways, thanks for people like LordBaal and Kitomakazu for discussing their changes to gameplay. It's interesting to read and helps polish-up this mod