Warhammer fantasy units/graphics preview/development thread

What part of my post gave any indication I'm not aware what he's doing at the moment?

I don't think he's going to make more WH fantasy stuff before ED turns up. (which I think is a good idea)

Has anyone heard form ED lately? I'm getting worried his mod's new version won't get done.

tjedge1 said:
Has anyone heard form ED lately? I'm getting worried his mod's new version won't get done.
I am sure someone will get impatient and pick up where he left off - if he doesn't come back soon ;)

Btw aaglo, do you have any Skavens planned for WH40K that could be converted to use in a regular WH mod without too much Hassle? :D

CyberChrist said:
I am sure someone will get impatient and pick up where he left off - if he doesn't come back soon ;)
It would be good etiquette to get his approval before you do that. He might be angry if he comes back and his mod has been remade into something he might didn't agree with.

The skaven grunts are ugly, so I don't like making them :p ;)

The doomwheel is a completely different story though... :mischief:

BTW, I thought that there are no skavens in WH40k...?

aaglo said:
The skaven grunts are ugly, so I don't like making them :p ;)
Ugly? Surely you jest ... but wait ... are you actually saying you already made some? :)

Anyway, by all means start with the Doomwheel - and maybe the following can further inspire you to do some more :D

Poison Wind Globadier

Attachments

• globadier.jpg
    globadier.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 227
Yoda Power said:
It would be good etiquette to get his approval before you do that. He might be angry if he comes back and his mod has been remade into something he might didn't agree with.

We've had this discussion for a while in the main MOD forum and I think Mr Do was pretty much elected, if and I do repeat, IF ED simply doesn't show. If somebody can get any word out of him then it's all a different story. Right now we don't know anything and everybody is just itching to use the new stuff. Nobody is talking about remaking anything, this is only about incorporating the new units and civs in a seperate upgrade. Those who will want to play the game using ED original set up will still be able to download it.

Goldflash nagged me into doing some wh40k-orks, so that's where I'm now. And that cold-one chariot has slim chances of being done - emphasis on the word slim

Hey LizardmenRule!, did you get my pm? Sorry for the threadjack guys.

I was thinking of something with a long weapon like a spear, pike or long handle ax. Otherwise, any that look good with the scorp body is fine by me. I'm not picky, whatever looks good will make me happy. Thanks.

Orc/ork settla. I thought of not to give them any weapons, since I don't like very much of the idea of settlers being able to defend themselves. And the AI might be dumb enought to build them to defend their cities.

Top Bottom