Wars of the Mediterranean for c3c

So you, like,

• Total voters
Greek Fire has cruise missile, tactical missile and foot unit flags all checked. Cruise missile is for it to be destroyed on bombard, foot unit and tactical unit so it will only be loaded int Dromon or Castleship which cannot carry anything else.

Most ships (war ships from Galley to Quinquereme) can only carry foot units and only Merchant ships and Heavy Transports can carry cavalry and siege weapons. Although dromon has BOTH carry footunits and tactical missiles checked, it can only carry units with BOTH abilities checked so no foot units other than missiles, although I think it could carry missiles that are not footunits. Luckily there aren't such units so don't bother. I've found most of these effects by trial and error so somebody might find more on their own.

Hi, I'm a Spanish user. I have lots of info about Iberians if i can help u... it would be a pleasure.

I'm having trouble installing the mod. What foleder does it go in if you have CIv Complete?

You should look for the sub-folder "Conquests", open it, then look for a folder called "Scenarios"

My guess is that you should install in something called:
...\Civ Complete\Conquests\Scenarios

Well, I guess the fact they cover the same topic, the same period, and the same protagonists explains it. They also use the same art, collected from Civfanatics. Now both Age of the Republic and Wars of the Mediterranean are orphan threads as far as I know, so unless we have something significant to contribute, let's stop bumping them.

I haven't heard of Age of the Republic. Is it good? (Unfortunatelly my gaming days are quite far apart from each other and mostly playing civ 4).

I wouldn't really say orphan, Pink, but pretty much abandoned since more people favour either civ 4 or RFRE

I wont download anything not in one file because it can get all screwy if you mess something up. Sorry if I offend you but I'm picky like that:sad:

Ah, so you are still there, hidden in the Civ4 threads :)
Found a link to Age of Republic there.
@bd41094: look again, there is a one file download link on the frontpost at 3DDownloads, although of course, there is a patch to apply on it. No good mods are made without patches :)

bd41094 said:
I wont download anything not in one file because it can get all screwy if you mess something up. Sorry if I offend you but I'm picky like that:sad:

No offense taken. If you do wish to download anyway (and have the patience as I initially split it into 3 parts for easier dl, but 3ddownloads version is one megafile now) the file path is already kept and easy to follow. Basically you just extract the main file into the scenarios folder and the patch 1.31 right on top of it. No risk of damaging civ3 original files that way. Write here if you experience any problems.

@ Pink, thnx for the link. Unfortunatelly I don't have much time for cIV either, mostly only late at night. My career is killing all spare time :cry:.

I just downloaded this mod and am enjoying it... I just unified the Italian peninsula and took Corsica. I plan to take Sardinia, Sicily and then start conquering Iberia and Greece (in that order).

I'm on the second hardest difficulty and it's not as hard as RFRE, but it's still very fun; great job!

You might find it inside archiveorg megapak.

it is there

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
any tips for making the tech process move faster? Its 217 bc and IM still early second era no elephants!! Im behind schedule and ready to destroy rome. ALso rome wont conquer anything none of the ais behave historically

Top Bottom