Way to waste a Saturday. The day nothing went right - I should have stayed in bed.

TrailblazingScot

I was kittenOFchaos
1. Missed rugby.
2. Almost crashed car in silly manner...
3. Bought wrong lightbulbs.
4. TV card for computer sucks using aerial.
5. PC World/Currys is very lame and didn't have the cable I needed.
6. My head hurts.
7. Traffic was heavy.
8. Flat is a mess - and needs lightbulbs as I bought the wrong type.
9. Loads of washing up and washing to do.
10. Loads of bills to pay. Who invented council tax/car tax discs and rent? :p
11. Muscles in arms hurting from too much gym (or too little over course of a life-time ;) ) - real agony.
12. WHAT A WASTE OF A SATURDAY!
13. NOT ONLY MISSED THE RUGBY, BUT ENGLAND AND SCOTLAND LOST :cry:

At the end of the day...I'll go to shop and swap for correct lightbulbs, I'll get a cable instead of aerial so TV card isn't pathetic and all I'll have lost is an afternoon of entertainment and £10 for a tv aerial that was rubbish. But, at this moment in time, the lameness of this Saturday is such that I want to hit someone.

Oh, well. The flat is going to be tidy, the car is cleaned and has new oil, I have a TV card, I'm fit, healthy and "fairly well hung", I should be glad, but I'm fuming RAAR!

This thread is for all those who somehow wasted a day in their weekend, which is supposed to be there for rest and relaxation. I suspect alot of men whose women dragged them to the shops to post here!

here's mine:

-Car brakes broke, seems I have a loss of brake fluid.... 100$ to fix
-Was supposed to work till 12, had to stay till 4..
-Was supposed to have a supper with friends tonight, half cancelled so we are 4 left
(Gonna get drunk like h-ell)
-Just heard about my team-work partner dropping the course, leaving me all the work to do (40 hours + homework)
- Cant advance in this paper tonight, getting drunk with friends.
- Girlfriend got upset because she doesn't want me to leave for Oregon.....

So I'll make it up in alchool!!!!!!!

Mine-

- Awoke at 1.27 (heavy night out before)
- had breakfast (chokkie spread on toast)
- played civ3 & tropico
- got very very frustrated with the Celts.. i got a ridiculus number of RNG against me
- found this thread after giving up on the damned Celts

My Saturday has been pretty bland. Woke up at 10:00 after staying up 'till 3 AM the night before, so I'm a bit tired. Watched Manchester City vs. Aston Villa on the television, then made some phone calls for fundraising for my trip this summer. And here I am.

Oh yeah and I'm leaving for the San Francisco Auto Show in less than a half hour. Hurrah!

@kittenOFchaos, Bah! That's just a less than average good day. People you love didn't die and your dreams weren't dashed so it's was a pretty good day in my opinion.

I had a good day. Ate breakfast, played civ, about to see some people (friends.)

Perfection said:
@kittenOFchaos, Bah! That's just a less than average good day. People you love didn't die and your dreams weren't dashed so it's was a pretty good day in my opinion.

I can cope with the big stuff, it is just the small, petty and mundane that does my brain in. On the whole this week has been great...alot of debauchery, good pay, exercise and I've got hold of some wonderful new music.

Today could have gone so much better and I want my day back over again to do it better.

Maybe I just strive too much for perfection :p

Think you had a bad day?

A man jumped to his death Friday from the 86th-floor observation deck at the Empire State Building, one of Manhattan's busiest tourist destinations, police said.

The apparent suicide forced police to briefly close the landmark on Fifth Avenue to tourists in New York for the holiday weekend.

The man apparently climbed over a security fence that encloses the observation deck before leaping off. He hit a landing on the sixth floor, where he died instantly, police said.

No identification was found on his body.

At least 31 other people have committed suicide at the Empire State Building since it opened in 1931. More than 3.8 million people visit the tourist attraction each year, according to the building's Web site.

It is 1,454 feet to the top of the Empire State Building's lightning rod.

Now that I've heard of this chap failing in his attempt to fly, I feel so much better.

Top Bottom